It's alright

Creaking sounds could be heard, as well as the heavy breathing filling up the entire room

Creaking sounds could be heard, as well as the heavy breathing filling up the entire room. Gasping boastfully for air, there a gal let out a river of tears. Her first thumping the wall vigorously, pursing her lips repudiating with the so-called reality. Chaewon despises this reality, she hated it with all her heart.

Scarlet liquid flowing out of its soft skin, yet there she smiles, subsisting at the pain she felt, physically and mentally. Groaning in pain following a sigh, thinking back unto every bit of her dreadful past. She grew in a rather excruciating way, she was and still that forlorn individual, that's what she believed so.

"One, two, three... " little Chaewon counted seemingly excited. Though she played this countless of times, she couldn't get over the hide and seek game.

Just being with her mother brings happiness in her life. Especially that her father has left them both, for a particular reason she didn't know about. She would always hesitate before asking the question 'why' but at the end of the day, she didn't get to ask. She didn't want her mom to feel dispirit just because of bringing up such topic like that.

"Eight, Nine, Ten, " she opened her eyes in excitement. She couldn't wait to find her mother and have the opportunity to hide after that. "Ready or not here I come!" She skipped her way as she hummed with the voices of nature

Unknowingly, she flashed a faint smile. As much as she hates her father, her mom, her friends, basically every single being existing, she can't help but miss those memories she had.

"If only I could go to the past and change it...." She could feel her chest tightening even more. Her breathe movement is moving at its unusual pattern. "But it's... impossible to...do so," she said in between her breaths.

"Mom where are you?" she giggled, dashing through the endless forest, as she calls out for her mom.

After minutes of running, she stopped. She never knew it was this tiring to find her mom. It usually takes a couple of minutes just to find her but no, that day seems different.

In fact, her mom seems to act in a rather unusual way. Chaewon could see through that uncomfortable smile her mother has flashed. But she didn't talk about it, she wouldn't want her mom to feel worse than ever.

"Mom? Mommm?" Chaewon raised her voice than before. That day just seems too strange. She would usually hear her mom chuckling from a distance, but she didn't.

"Mom?!?" She soon started to panic. Not in her own life has she experienced her mom not showing up after calling her multiple times. Never ever.

She rushed her way across the numerous trees. Running back and forth, checking every direction.

But her mom was nowhere to be found.

At last Chaewon found the end of the forest. Only to be greeted by a loud horn. Where a woman is standing at a distance, her head facing the ground, most likely feeling dejected.