I guess so~

Miu pov~
~~~~~~~
I put kaede on my bed after everything that has happened I just wanna tell her that I love her.And I know she likes me back it's so opened.but why won't she do this to herself she's always so happy and sweet but it's just a mask that she's hiding.
Right.am going to help her so am going to stay here in my house and wait and see what's going to happen but am kinda hungry so I'll cook. Yea I know what your saying "miu you can cook" of course I can my parents are never home so I just learn how to cook myself. I've been up all night and it's morning now so I'll cook breakfast.

- time skip by the lesbian miu-

Am done that took me to long but what miu can she does.Now only thing to do is to wake up kaede can't be hard right.i go to my room and tap on kaede's cheek and say "wake up" she didn't so I pinched her cheek and she screamed and ran out the room.
Wow just a pinched Huh.I get out my room and I see kaede already I guess she was hungry.I go sit down next to her and start eating she starts a conversation and we'll that about it.
She said something about a water park I guess she wanted to go there so we went to the store and bought bathing suits to swim. (No details am lazy)it's 5:34 right now so we can leave at 6 I guess we wait~.

Kawaiicookie