▌ RANKS & VOTES

┍━━━━━━━« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »━━━━━━━┑

˚。⋆୨୧˚⏰. ranks and voting

┕━━━━━━━« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »━━━━━━━┙

here i'll explain how ranks will be decided and how voting works

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( ˚⋆୨୧˚🔖.) ranks !

) ranks !

˚. S ranking !

↳ they're the highest-ranking trainees who are almost ready to debut, with just a little more training. trainees in this rank are eligible for centers not only in Produce 70 and group performances but will also be the cover of the show. trainees within this rank will also receive the most lines in each performance and screentime per episode. they're under the most pressure to perform well since they're considered the best in the show. any slip up may lead to their rank being lowered.

˚. A ranking !

↳ trainees within this rank are almost ready to debut, but still, need more training. they are also eligible for center, but not covers. they'll receive more lines in both Produce 70 and group performances, and some may also receive more screentime. they'll be put under an immense amount of pressure from the judges, mentors, and public since they'll either move up and be ready to debut or down.

˚. B ranking !

↳ trainees within this rank are close to debuting, but still, have some things to work on. mentors and judges will be especially critical of this rank since they are most likely to move up or down. unlike ranks A and S, rank B trainees are not eligible for center or cover but will receive decent amounts of lines and screentime.

˚. C ranking !

rank C trainees are considered very average. not read to debut, but aren't unprepared either. they have the most likely chance to move up if they work hard, but an equal opportunity to move down if they're slacking. rank C trainees will often get the most screentime, sometimes even more than ranks S and A trainees, since they'll most likely have the most change. trainees within this rank will have an average amount of lines in group performances.