My boyfriend's a Gang Member.

"Bruno?" you were rubbing your hand slowly over his chest. He was cuddled beside you, after an intimate session. "Hmm?" he replied in a gentle tone. "Are you going to leave soon? I know you have gang stuff to do, but I'd love to have at least 1 full night with you..." Bruno looked sadly at you. "I'm sorry Amore Mio, I'll make it up to you as soon as I can." He sat up and planted a gentle kiss on your forehead, sitting with his forehead pressed on yours for a few moments. He then got up and slowly got dressed. You watched him, wishing you could spend more time with him. Bruno was a well known gang member in the area. A member of the gang called "Passione." He hardly had time for you lately, but you understood. You loved him so it didn't matter, but you still worried about him and all the stuff he got into.

He was cautious about being seen with you, not wanting you to be hurt by gang affairs, so you always ended up spending time like this in your home. "(Y/n), I guess I'll be going now... I'll call you tomorrow morning." He gave you another kiss, this time on the lips, then headed out, with a look of regret on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buccellati got into his car and took one last look at your home before starting the engine. Heading for his group's HQ, his head was filled with thoughts of you. He didn't know if he could continue to do this with you. It was only a matter of time before one of his enemies caught on and came after you... Bruno couldn't live with himself if he got you hurt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still laying in your bed, you were feeling lonely. "If I was a gang member too then maybe he'd have more time for me...? No, that's stupid, he'd never let me join the gang." You thought out loud. You got up and got dressed, then went to watch some tv. You found a nice romantic movie on.

About 13 minutes into your movie viewing, the phone suddenly rang. "Who's calling at 9 pm?" You thought. "Maybe it's Bruno? But he said he'd call tomorrow?" Quickly heading to the phone and picking it up, you calmly said "Ciao, who is this?" A voice you'd never heard before came over the other end. "Say hi to Buccellati for me." The man hung up. "W-what?" You dropped the phone in surprise. Who could that have been? How did they know your number? Most importantly, how did they know about Bruno? You regained your composure and called him immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was sitting at a table, having a discussion with the others when his phone rang. "Who the hell's callin' you this late?" Asked Mista. Buccellati looked at the number and quickly got up. "Sorry, I need to take this." Walking away from the others he answered it. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" He said quietly. "BRUNO SOMEONE JUST CALLED ME.... H-he told me to..... "say hi to Buccellati"... I don't know what to do!" "How long ago was this?" He said in a stern tone. "J-Just now..." "You did good to call me so quickly. Turn out your lights and hide, I'll be back to get you." "Get me? What do you mean?" "I'm not letting you stay there alone. If someone knows about us, and your number, then they also know where you live. I'm going to have to bring you to our HQ so we can protect you. However, I can't let you leave the building once you're inside." 

You were stunned that he'd bring you to where he basically worked, but it did make sense, he needed to be able to watch you. "(Y/n)?" "O-oh sorry! Yeah ok, I'll get some stuff ready and lay low for a bit." "Good, see you soon." He hung up and turned to the others. "What's up?" Narancia looked a bit concerned. "My girlfriend may be in danger. I'm going to bring her here and I want all of you to protect her." "You have a girlfriend and you didn't tell us?" Mista wanted to smile at the idea, but held it back because the situation didn't call for it. "I was keeping it a secret to protect her, but the secret's out now. Someone knows." "That can't be good." Fugo said. "How'd they find out?" "I don't know, but I need to go get her and find out." Buccellati rushed out of the building and got back into his car. "This is why gang members shouldn't date civilians." Abbacchio finally chimed in. "You can't tell people who they can and can't date! Love just sorta happens." Mista replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huddling in your room, with a suitcase next to you, you had no idea what was to come. The voice still haunted you, who was that man? Did he want to hurt you or just scare you? So many thoughts were racing through your head. Just then, your front door opened. Your heart almost jumped out of your chest, but then you heard him. "(Y/n)! Are you here?" Bruno was closing the door behind him when you jumped on him with a hug. That move, however, frightened him, as he had Sticky Fingers pulled out, with it's fists pointed straight at you. You didn't even know it was there, as you couldn't see stands, so you continued on as normal. "Bruno omg, I thought you were someone breaking in at first!" He quickly pulled his stand back then hugged you tightly back. "I thought someone was attacking me, please don't do that again." Little did you know, he almost beat you to a pulp. "Come on, let's go, It's going to be alright." The 2 of you got into his car and left.

Chapter 1 end.