Chapter Two

Genesis's Point Of View

Finally the first day of Junior Year. I get to see Lucas again, even though I cheated on him, I still love him and he still loves me, he's wrapped around my finger easily.

I woke up my son and fed him, it isn't easy having a two year old son at seventeen, I can never go anywhere without him unless it's to the library my sister will watch him or when I need to run errands.

Lucas doesn't know about Xavier, he just thinks we're siblings, I don't have the guts to tell him. I came to Atlanta Sophomore year, a couple months after I had him. I left his father in Ohio and blocked everyone from Ohio, I just needed to start a new life.

Javier and I were madly in love, thinking I was going to marry him. I got pregnant by choice so this baby will keep us together but it only made him ghost me and change me. I named Xavier after him so he can know how much I loved him so he can come back to me and raise this baby with me. He just left me to go to a another girl who he told me not to worry about. Her name was Aaliyah as well. Any Aaliyah I come across again, i'll make their lives hell. Especially Aaliyah Crane, Lucas was talking to.

I put on my favourite outfit. My black one sleeve long sleeve, my plaid skirt and my converses.

"Junell come take my picture for Instagram" I called my younger sister

"Aw you actually look decent" She said

"Man take the damn picture, I need to carry Xavier to daycare" I rolled my eyes

GenesisBaker12: Love me or Hate me, I'm still that bitch💘.

"Banger." I screamed.

I went back inside and got Xavier ready and drove him to daycare, I have a 4 hour work shift after school hopefully Granny can watch him.

We live with our granny. Junell and I are the eldest out of our dad's children, our mom left after Junell was born. I still have memories and pictures of her she was my rock.

I got to school and saw Lucas with some girl and Aaliyah along with Travis. Aaliyah was on her phone while her friend was talking to Travis and Lucas eyeing Aaliyah's phone. All now he didn't even notice me.

Aaliyah's prettier in person oh my, and she does look like a dyke. she had on a black see through shirt with grey sweats and white air forces.

"Ahem" I said to get their attention.

Everyone looked at me. "Who you think you are bout ahem. say hi or something" The girl Travis was talking to.

"And who are you" I said with attitude

"Reece motherfucking Daniels" She said

"Reece relax. That's my girl" Lucas said

Yeah she better know her place. I like her attitude though, she bold.

Lucas came and hugged me, "I missed you" He said.

Aaliyah and Reece left. "Genesis you didn't have to do all that. They nice" Travis said

"Yeah whatever" Travis walked away

Travis hates my guts but I don't care.

Aaliyah's Point Of View

That was the girl that cheated on Lucas, damn. She's really pretty though man but she shouldn't have cheated, cheating is disgusting.

LucasColy: Yeo don't mind Gen

Man I'm not even gonna answer like i don't care 😂

"Who did she think she is like i'll dead ass tump her in her nose." Reece giggled

"It's our first day relax yourself, don't pay her any mind" I said

I headed to my first period class, biology. I love this class so much, science is very entertaining to me.

I have Biology, Chemistry, English & History

I know damn well I'll fall asleep in history, it wouldn't be surprising that class boring as hell but I know Reece, Lucas and I have lunch together, his crazy bitch would probably change her schedule just to have lunch with him too.

YALL NEED TO COMMENT LIKE SHIT.
-Author