Chapter One: You Luke are her Boy Toy

I wake up monday morning, I straighten my hair and put on a Green Day shirt and ripped jeans. I grab my back and head out the door. I live Sydney Austrailia and I wish I didn't. People here don't get me ,not even my parents understand me but, I'm forced to stay.

I only have one friend, her name is Beth. She's daring and a risk taker, I would rather sit in my room all day, but she would go sky diving if she could.

I walk to school and then to my locker, as I get my books for the first two periods Beth walks up to me.

"Morning" she said

"Morning" I responded

"Guess what I did." she said with a evil smile on her face.

"Oh God you what did you do now?"

"I put gorilla glue on Ms. Hogan's chair!"

"Oh God" I said laughing

"I can't wait to see her face."

"You are so devious." I giggled.

"I know." she said with a smile on her face

We walked to homeroom and once Ms. Hogan sat down Beth's face lit up. We sat there for a few minutes until the bell rang and when Ms. hogan tried to get up she was completely stuck my and Beth laughed while walking out of the class.

"So did you do the Chemistry homework?" Beth asked me

"Nope, you?"

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure that all of it's wrong so." she answered. Before I could respond someone hit me straight on making me drop all of my books on the floor. Without saying anything I bent down started to pick up the books.

"You go to class I'll see you there." I said to Beth

"Okay." She said walking off. The person I slammed into now bent down to help me pick up my books.

"Sorry I didn't see you there." he said

"Yeah people don't really notice me in the halls anyway. It's okay." I said trying not to make eye contact. I stood up because I had grabbed all my books.

"Well here." he said handing me one last book. Our eyes met.

"Thanks" I said taking the book from him and walking away.

"Wait" he said chasing after me. Why can't I just go to class.

"I never got your name."

"Tessa"

"Well hello Tessa I'm Calum"

"Hi Calum"

"You don't talk much do you?"

"Well no not really only to people I know."

"Well I would like to hear you talk so that means that I have to get to know you."

"Um alright?"

"How about you meet me in the band room at lunch?"

"Okay?"

"Good I'll see you then." he said with a smile on his face. That went from not making eye contact with him to having lunch with the guy. The late bell rang and now I was late. I walked into class.

"Ms O'Connell would you like to tell me why you are late?"

"Um would you believe me if I told you that I was going for an award of having the most lates?" someone in the back row let out a snort or laughter

"Mr. Clifford would you like to tell the class what was so funny?" Everyone turned around to face a guy with died green hair and piercings.

"Well I thought I was the only one going for that award."