Delusional Fangirls

Chapter Two: Delusional Fangirls

//Unedited//

"Y/n L/n right?" 

You stood in front of a large whiteboard which seemed to be planted onto the wall, "The one and only." You mutter quietly with your right arm hugging your left.

"Right," The older woman adjusted her glasses as she stared you down, "Couldn't be bothered to come the first week of your enrolment I see," Her choice of words were making you pretty uneasy at this point, thinking she got the message she wrapped up her announcement, "Take a seat wherever you see fit."

Scanning the room your eyes wandered onto the only vacant desk, sighing profusely as you saw your desk-mate you did a double-take of the room to be sure there weren't any other empty seats.

'Just my luck..' Noting there were no more spare seats you headed toward the one only vacant spot which was right beside the boy you had bumped into earlier in the day.

'I'll say it again, what a cliché.'

Plonking yourself onto your seat and pushing yourself in you rested your head upon the desk, only to have your ears perk up at an obnoxious comment.

"Skipping a whole week of school and she chooses to sit next to Damien, the nerve of that b*tch."

Your eye twitched as you attempted to stop yourself from rolling your eyes so hard you pulled a muscle, having to resist the urge to shout at the girl you took a shaky breath in,' this was the only vacant seat are you fucking blind?' but you didn't want to cause any dilemma on your first day, so you kept your mouth shut.

You lifted your head from upon your desk and stole a glance over at the so-called, 'Damien's' direction. Inspecting his features once more you noticed his eyes were a beautiful golden amber, although, despite the colour, his said beautiful assets were ruined as his eyes were dull. Almost looking lifeless and dead inside.

While staring at Damien, you notice a pair of eyes land on yours, staring at you, boring into your very soul.

Immediately whipping your head back toward the front of the class, staring intently at the whiteboard when you had realised your desk-mate had caught you staring. Your cheeks heated up, at this point, you wanted to slam your face onto the desk, it's not like you were checking him out, just merely curious of him.

You were snapped back into reality when a sheet of paper made it's way onto your desk, curious you flipped it over only to find your worst nightmare.

"Now class, what I've handed out are your test sheets, these are mandatory and make up of forty per cent of your grades for this class, you may start as soon as you're ready."

'I just get here, and there's a test, fucking kill it with fire!'

With many ounces of defiantness washing around in your system, you picked up your pen which you had brought with you and got ready to start your test but, before you could even write your name down, you were instantly distracted.

"No thanks Miss but I'm not up for a test." 

'I mean, neither am I but damn keep it to yourself man.'

You looked to the left of you where Damien was seated, he had pushed his test paper off the desk and stared down the teacher who dared to say a word.

"You are to do this, Damien," The teacher adjusted her glasses and spoke to Damien using his first name, "It is mandatory."

"You see," Damien put his right leg onto his desk and swung on his chair, "I just don't care, I'm not in the mood for some test, I do suppose you haven't forgotten who my father is hm?"

"I will personally let your father know of your behavior and if you're going to keep this attitude up," The female teacher pointed to the door and raised her voice, "Go to the principal's office!"

In the blink of an eye, Damien jumped up from his seat, "Suit yourself but don't say I didn't warn you," his chair fell backward, hitting the carpeted flooring with a thud, he gave an aggressive wave and left.

"Kyaaa!" All the girls in the class fawned over the boy's outburst, "He's so cool!"

This remark made you scoff, "No, he isn't, he's too fucking full of himself, his ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of his mouth." You mumbled the last part but to be expected most of the girls had heard, which had earned you their fierce glares.

~

A groan slipped from your lips as you stretched, your arms up high, the pencil dropped onto the desk with a light thud, you had managed to survive math class and most importantly your math test.

But that didn't mean you had finished it; you had managed to finish all but one of the questions which had left you irritated but who were you to complain you did well for being handed a test on your first bloody day.

You made sure you were the last to leave class as you didn't want to be snuck up on by one of Damien's delusional fangirls.

Putting delusional fangirls aside you weren't prepared for a hand to latch itself onto your arm and drag you to the right.

"The fuck--"

"Language." 

The hand removed itself from your arm and you looked up to see, surprise, surprise Damien.

'Why hadn't he been suspended yet??'

"So Y/n." Damien leaned himself against the wall.

You crossed your arms and huffed, "Yes, bitch?" You purposely decided to call him a mocking nickname, but he corrected you as fast as light.

"It's Damien." His eyes narrowed at you, a scowl on his face.

"Right..." You spoke with exaggeration, "What makes someone so.." You made quotation marks with your middle and index fingers, "Special,  want to talk to someone like me?"

You believed he got the memo that you don't think he's hot shit like all the other girls your age did by how he pressed his foot against the wall in agitation, "Listen, I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of each other, especially since you're in my math class and possibly others."

"Yeah, and did you have to grab my fucking arm to drag me toward you like a rag doll?" You rubbed your arm in fake hurt, "And to what? Start up a conversation, just come and speak to me like a normal human."

Feeling quite surprised with yourself at your sudden attitude to a stranger, you weren't usually this snarky toward people. Maybe you were like this because something about the boy rubbed you the wrong way?

A twitch in his left eye was overly noticeable, "I just came to warn you about people like you," his eyes bore into yours, "People with your type of personality are bound to get yourselves into trouble, especially when you run your mouths."

'Oh so he did hear me when I said he was full of himself...'

'Good, somebody needed to say it!'

"It appears me running my mouth won't make you any less of a prick it seems..." You mumbled with a slight sigh, not giving two shits if he had heard you.

"Watch yourself Y/n." He grumbled lowly, eyes not leaving yours for even a second.

Spinning on your heel you turned your back to Damien, "I'm actually going to make myself useful and go class."

With that you left to find your next class.

~

 "That was agonising." You stated as you pulled the seatbelt across your body and wound down the passenger seat window.

"I can't wait for you to tell me all about your first day!" Your mum in the driver's seat exclaimed as she started the car.

"Well that makes one of us, I could just jump in my bed and sleep forever after today."

//End Of Chapter//