Chapter 1- The Interview

I woke in my bed sweating up a storm.

"DERPY GET UP I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" My mother yelled.

I shrugged it and got up with the blanket wrapped around me. I bumped into almost every wall in the house. "Derpy I'm here in the kitchen," she said.

I finally got to the kitchen to see my mom sitting at the kitchen table with some glasses and a newspaper. "I was sleeping what you want?" I asked groggy.

"Well first put these on," she handed me the glasses and finally I can see. "And I found you a job so you can leave my house I mean you are eighteen now!"

"Woah the world is so pretty and not blurry!" I said putting my hooves in the air.

"DERPY!"

"What?"

"I found you a job..." she handed me the paper.

I read the paper out loud, "Help Wanted! For SugarCubeCorner Family restaurant looking for security guard to work nightshift...12AM TO 6AM! MOM YOU KNOW I LOVE TO SLEEP!" She glared at me to continue. "Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic ponies. Wait hear this...Not responsible for injury/dismemberment! $1000 a week!"

"See good job right?" She asked.

"Ya I guess this could work any other jobs?" I asked.

"Ya, you tried everything and mostly got kicked out!"

"Dang well I will go talk to the people at SugarCubeCorner." I said walking out of the kitchen blanket still wrapped around me. "ZZZOOOOMMM HAVE NO FEAR SUPER DERPY IS HERE!!" I ran to my room and I got a jacket on and went to the door. "Mom I'm going!"

"Kay tell me if you got the job!" she yelled back.

I walked out the door and started my way to find my 45th job. But some part of me thinks that is not a safe job.

"Hey Derpy!" I turned around to see my best friend.

"Oh hey Carrot Top how you doing," I said slowing down to walk with Carrot Top.

"Woah...Derpy you have glasses you look weird!" She said staring at me.

"Well there goes myself esteem...I think I look smart with these on thank you very much." I said putting my head up proudly.

"Ok then I'm sorry...where you going?"

"...Um... I am getting myself a new job!"

"Oooh where!" she cooed.

I don't think I should tell her... "Um....nothing particular..."

"AWWW come on...tell me...!"

"It's a secret..."

"Well your no fun I'm going see ya around Derp," Carrot Top said walking over to her carrot stand. I just continued my way to this job.

After like ten minutes, I finally arrived to the restaurant. I walked through the door to hear the sounds of little kids screaming and hearing songs from the animatronic ponys!

"Well this is going to be...fun!" I said to my self walking over to the front counter.

"Hi! My name is Tiffany how may I help you?" A cheery girl with purple hair with pink at the tips.

"Um...I'm here for the night job!" I replied.

She stared at me shock then coughed," um...okay follow me..."

She lead me to the back where the offices are. "Okay here we are..." she just looked down and trotted out.

I knocked at the door, " Come it!" I walked in and say down. "Hi my name is Filthy Rich. I am the owner of SugarCubeCorner. How my I help you?"

"Hi...im Derpy I'm here for the night shift..." I said.

"Okay well we need to tell you a few things before you want this job. First is this is going to be a boring job! Second these hours will never change if you are late or do not come to work you will not get your check and will be fired!" He rambled.

"Um...okay...," I replied kinda shocked.

He gave me some papers and he said to sign them. I did as I was told signed the papers and he gave me some clothes and told me to be here ten minutes before 12:00am. I nodded and he sent me on my way I walk in to the sound of scream children and this time the animatronic ponies where singing a song. I remember this song it was called the laughter song. (play the song above ^)

I sang with them silently, "I'd hide under my pillow...From what I thought I saw...But Granny Pie said that wasn't the way. To deal with fears at all..." I then walked out and signed.

I think this is going to be a good job for me...but some part of me thinks not...!

A/N

HEY I MADE A NEW BOOK I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE DAS BOOK!!!! TELL ME IF YOU DID!!! SEE YOU IN THE SCHOOL AND REMEMBER TO...

DERPOUT~ Squid!!