Update or something

Long time no see y'all. Literally nobody is reading these and I really don't care lmao, this is mostly for me to just vent so like,,, if you do by chance come across this book then maybe don't yell at me because of my opinions????? I'm v sensitive and not emotionally ready to be yelled at by a stranger on the internet. This should have been included in the first chapter but eh. Anyway I have no excuses for not updating in a long while, I just forgot and when I did remember I just didn't want to update it so there. Yeah I tried to have some semblance of a schedule in the beginning with my ships but that just crashed and burned so here we are now, with me just randomly putting random ships from random fandoms, some of which many of you have never heard of nor known was a fandom but you guys have the option of skipping that because I so kindly include the ship in the chapter name so like. Yeah. I was going to include a ship in this chapter but this was longer than I anticipated and I tend to ramble so I probably should have seen this coming but hey. I did this on a whim so there. An excuse. Ok bye see you in the next chapter where I introduce an entirely new fandom!