Chapter 3

K SOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT SERIOUSLY I NEED TO KNOW IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE COMMENT AND VOTE REALLY PLEEEEAAASSSEEE THX LUVS BYEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                         LUCYS P.O.V.

His name was very .....nice and it suited him well. He stood there trying not to be impatient waiting for me to introduce myself. 'So what is your name and why were you walking through a dark dangerous forest with these around your hands 'he held up my chains with a sympathetic and worried tone in his deep and yet soft voice. I fidgeted under his sincere glare as he urged me with his eyes to awnser him. 'unno,i umm my name is ummm......Lucy just lucy.'i said trying not to awnser his last question. 'His face softened'Lucy thats a pretty name it suits u well'.he awnsered sweetly as i blushed wildly. ' Hey luce you never awnsered my other question'. I felt my body shutter'l..luce' i let the word slip off my tounge as if the word was unknown or foreign to me as i looked at him with confused eyes. He gave me a sweet smile that showed off his white canines'Yau do you like it?'he asked with such innocense and sweetness i felt as if all of my fears could vanish and i could just stay there forever with his generous eyes and caring smile. But a small tugging at my cloak pulled me away from my trance.i gave natsu one final look  of sorrow and pure.......just...........happiness i felt the stinging of tears in my eyes as i pulled my gaze away from his , i looked down to see a sight i thought i would never see standing there with big black eyes and an adorable smile was a light blue exceed with his cute little white wings spread to their fullest. I smiled down at him one of  my best real smiles i haven't smiled a real smile since mama died so i kinda forgot how. I kneeled down and gawked 'awwww aren't you just the cutest thing EVER!!!" He gave me the cutest smile and said"Arigato lushee my name is happy and i am natsu's exceed.". For some reason i absoloutley loved the way he said my name he was just so darn cute i couldn't help it. Then i heard natsu's voice as his tone changed to annoyed " Happy come here stop buggin luce gosh she doesn't want you touchin her". He said as happy flew over to him after giving me a big sweet hug and landing on Natsu's head. I couldn't help it i felt the tears spring to my eyes and i started crying. They made me feel....things and the feelings inside i thought only my mama and my spirits could make me feel but they,tugged at my heart strings. And natsu well he made my heart feel like it was going to pound right out of my chest. I watched as natsu went from calm to panicked he ran over to me and started asking 'WHA WAHTS WRONG IM SORRY PLEASE DONT CRY LUCE AHH',he yelled. As happy ran flew to natsu and yelled 'BAKA LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!",he screeched in a high voice as he gave me another one of his cuddly hugs. Natsu flashed a look of grief and pouted saying'O...OY i didn't mean to im not good with people crying",he mumbled I cukled and smiled for real a genuine smile and it felt good as if a sudden pain had been lifted off my chest i wiped my tears away and said shakily still from catching my breath"No it wasnt anything you all did actually these were my tears of joy you make me happy and i haven't been happy in about 10 years." Natsus face turned serious very quickly 'Luce what do you mean you haven't been happy for 10 years you can trust me i will listen and protect you you don't have to be afraid", he said genuinely as his eyes sparkled at me pleading for an awnser he was so desperatley searching for.I heard that word only once before and on that same day i vowed never to trust anyone ever again and the walls around my heart grew big and thik that day. But for some reason i do i trust natsu and with one smooth motion he came and gave me a sincere and lovingly warm hug. I stood frozen but soon melted and hugged him back sobbing feeling my walls one by one slowly crumbling down to small nothingnesses. As he pulled away from the hug he gently set me down on the bed and sat next to me with his eyes darka nd sincere and simply said 'Ready when you are angel".......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOO HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE COMMENT OMG PLEASE THX AGAIN I LOVE READING EM AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK NATSUS PET NAME SHOULD BE BESIDES ANGEL CUZZ YA KNOW LUCYS NATSUS ANGEL YAAAASSS LOL ANYWAY 

DISCLAIMER:I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL ONLY HIRO MASHIMA ;)

KK LUVS U ALL 

                                        SEE YOU ALL LATER LUVS 

                                                                                                        GO COMMNENT RIGHT NOW GOOOOO

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                BYEEEE