'Blond Hair and Gray Eyes'

When we Apparated in the hospital, I went to look for a mediwitch. The mediwitch took us to a room and helped Hermione laid on a bed. She didn't let go of my hand and held on even stronger.

-"Come on 'Mione you have to be strong."- In that a mediwitch arrived.

-"You have to take her to the delivery room. Are you a relative?"- She walked towards me.

-"Yes, her fiance."- I said

-"Come on, there's no time to lose."- The mediwitch was taking Hermione on the stretcher to the delivery room, while I held her hand. When we arrived they were preparing everything. -"Are ypu ready. Miss?"-

-"She is ready."-

-"All right."-

-"Hermione everything will be fine. I'm here."- She just squeezed my hand in response. -"I love you 'Mione"- I said. -"Ready, just breathe ok?"-

-"Okay. On the count of three. One ... two ... three ... now!"- The griped was so strong that it seemed that it would leave me without air.

-"Just breathe 'Mione"- And so we stayed at least a few hours. When the first baby finally came out I saw that he had blond hair and I knew right away that I had already lost everything, but I was still strong for her. When the second came out the same as the first, with blond hair. They arranged everything and gave both children to Hermione who looked at them with love. It looked like she was the happiest woman in the world. When they both opened their eyes one of them had gray eyes and the other had the color of Hermione's eyes.

-"Congratulations Hermione."-

- "Thanks Ron. I'm so sorry I-I..." -

-"Shh!.. Do not say anything. I always knew it. Everything is fine. It's ok."- Deep down I always knew it and I think I also knew deep down that if they were his it wouldn't bother me, on the contrary I would be happy, since she always loved him.

-"Could you..."-

- "Yes, I'll bring him"- I went outside and everyone was waiting. Everyone approached me, worry on their faces. -"Everything is fine. They are safe and sound and she is fine"- I looked at Malfoy. -"Congratulations Malfoy, both are identical to his father. Except one, one has his mother's eyes."- The boy looked at me with a face of worry, happiness and anguish, and out of nowhere the boy hugged me. At first I was in shock, because I didn't expect it, but I returned the hug in the same way.

-"Thank you. Thank you for being there for her. I wouldn't have imagined another person that it wasn't you to be by her side and support her at that moment. Thank you."-

-"There is nothing to thank me. She is waiting for you."-

-"Okay"- Before he could leave I stopped him. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box.

-"Here, you will need them more than me anyway."- He took the box and opened it. Inside were a pair of matching rings, which of course were for his wedding with Hermione, but he was no longer going to use them of course.

-"Are you sure?"-

- "Yes, take them. You'll give them more use than me. Go take them, really. Besides, I already canceled her engagement with me, so she's free for you. Just promise me you'll always take care of her, okay?"-

-"Yes, I promise. Thank you Ronald."-

-"Eh, you've never called me by my name."- I said jokingly.

-"Don't get used to it Weasley, but thanks anyway."- It was the last thing he told me before he left. Although I lost everything today, I couldn't stop thinking about the happiness that Hermione had when she saw her babies, something that I would never forget.