The nugget that was found

Deku was in the kitchen.
He'd been sitting there for an hour, contemplating what kacchan had said to him earlier that day. His exact words were: "I'm going to eat your nuggets, nerd".
Of course, deku knew what this meant. He'd taken extreme measures to hide these chicken nuggets from bakugou, he couldn't give up now.
His thoughts were interrupted when the front door was kicked open, causing the nugget box to whimper.
"Shhh, it's okay" He patted the box, in an attempt to calm his fellow nugget friends down. They taste best when calm.
"Hand em over deku" Bakugou said, walking over and slamming his hand on the counter. Once again, the nuggets whimpered, however this time much louder.
"K-Kacchan no!" Deku cried, if he continued to shout then-
The front door opened again, a figure appearing.
It was none other than the villain, Cursed Content, known by his acquaintances as TJ.
This guy has a powerful quirk, Deku thought to himself If he touches you, you say any cursed thing that comes to mind!
"Kacchan! Don't let him touch you!" Deku jumped out of his seat to block Cursed Content from making contact with Bakugou, and it was as if everything was in slow motion. Bakugou's eyes widened, realising deku had sacrificed himself to save him.
"This is painful to watch" TJ finally spoke, after being silent the entire time.
"Shut it you cursed bastard!" Katsuki yelled before attempting to blow up TJ's face, his attack being dodged. Shit.
"Kacchannnnn why fight him when you can fight me.." Deku whined, grabbing onto his arm. There was no time to think as TJ lunged at Bakugou, coming very close to touching his arm. Bakugou kicked him in the kneecap, and then proceeded to launch him across the room, knocking him unconscious. He turned back around to see deku now standing behind him, a strange smile on his face.
"The kitchen is calling, kacchan." Deku giggled, taking a step closer and placing his hand on bakugou's shoulder. What was that supposed to mean? Suddenly, deku starting biting his neck and attempted to leave marks.