[Chapter Four] Official

[PLAY SONG]

I talk to everyone, and even the guy who is a low PROfile hero is Eraser head, and has been friends with Mic since Highschool, but whenever I talked to him or Mic, they both would smirk, and sometimes Mic would whisper stuff

Dammit! We are still Highschool or somethin?!

But it was sunset, and I needed a ride, and the only one I really wanted to ride with was Mic, so I go to his car, meeting up with him

"Hey Mic! Hey, would you be willing to lend me a ride?" He looked at me, crossed his arms, and smirked

"And I am sorry for how the exam went" I say. I wasn't sorry, in fact, I wanted to do it again

"Ha! Its no problem, but I know how you can re pay me~" He says, getting closer to me and whispering, it sent shivers up my spine, but I honestly wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me, I just really wanted to on him again, his scent~ His smile, kind and exciting voice~ I loved all of it, and the way he gets shy.

"Ok!~" we both get to my house, but he locks the doors, honestly I forgot about everything, just being in his presence and listening to him hum to the songs we chose

'No Sweetie~ You owe me~" He says in a seducing voice, it was quit, he lifted my chin, making me face him, he had lust in his eyes, his eyes wondering up and down my baggy cloths I picked to wear after the exams.

"You look so cute" he says before filling the gap between us, are lips touching, him grabbing my hips, and hoisting me over to his seat, then rubbing his tongue on my bottom lip, But I wasn't just gonna let him get in without a little fight, but to get what he wanted, he grabbed slapped my ass, making me moan a little, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in, exploring my mouth, at this point we were in  full out having a make out session, then him, taking his lips away, and started going or my neck, I decided to just make my neck wide open, wanting him. He started to suck in my neck, giving me hickey after hickey, I tried to keep in some moans, but then he found my sweet spot, making me release and I start to moan, this seemed to please him, as he more aggressively, clawed my sides, making me moan more. I was enjoying all of this, and I wanted to go farther, but I couldn't, I had only met him but...

He started to get more and more aggressive, making both of us excited, In more than one way, as I started to gently grinding him, as we went from neck to neck. Eventually he pulled away, we had been at this for at least twenty minutes. We where both trying to catch are breath, but I just sat on him, his glasses completely gone, me getting a good look at his green eyes, I could lost in them forever. But I decided to look down. And laughed.

"You seem to have a problem their~" I say

"You caused both of them" He says, laying his head back, and it seemed that some of his gel is starting to...well, un-gel?

"Well, I suppose I better get inside" I say, opening the door, and walking out, standing their, I wanted to kiss him Again! But, I went to turn around, but I felt a hand grab me, and when I looked, Mic was coming out of his car, towering over you, then gently rubbing your arms.

"I-I just wanted to say-" Before he could finish I grabbed his jacket color[I spell very badly] pulling him to my face

"Just shut up" And I pull him into a loving kiss, then returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me up as the kiss continued, then I pulled away, looking at his green eyes, and realizing what its like to be tall![Relate]But just happy to be in his arms, I just laid on his chest, inhaling his scent. almost falling asleep, feeling safe. I didn't want this contact to end, ever! But eventually He started walking into my house, fixing my position into bridal style, and well, He gently laid me on the couch, sitting next to me.