even later...

It's been almost 9 months since you first occupied Skrillex's welcoming and  homely bellybutton. He tells you that you may start another journey any day now which makes you nervous but you wouldn't trade the situation for the world. 

Suddenly you feel an invisible pressure pushing you down, it is an odd sensation and you are anxious of what will become of it but a small part of you feels a bit of excitement. you  see a small opening below you with light pouring out of it. This is your first exposure to light since you first entered this hairy, moist crater. You are intrigued by this unusual encounter. The hole continues to widen as the pressure pushes you towards the opening and you start to feel the refreshing coolness of the outside atmosphere. 

Then with one strong surge from the internal wave pushing you towards the light you are thrust into the beginning of your new life, straight out of Skrillex's butthole.

                                                                                         *    *    *

All you see is white light. You turn your neck to your right and you see him. That sexy beast we all know as Skrillex. His grin widens. That damn smile! you still remember it from the day you first laid your eyes on this troll like man.

"welcome back to the world y/n!", he exclaims.

"thank you Skrill Skrill xx", you reply lovingly with a wink.

As your gaze extends to the remaining parts of the room, you catch your reflection in a mirror that hangs adjacent to the wall. You see a face that you struggle to recognise. You lift your chin slightly and are mesmerized when the figure imitates the same action. It's a baby. You do not take long to put 2 and 2 together and find out that you are this baby! 

Skrillex stares at you with that same devilish look he had on his face when you were first introduced. 

"i see your surprised", he states with that killer smile, my god is this man dangerous!!! "don't fret pumpkin pie i will take care of your chubby little angelic body".

"thankyou poochie poo XD", you reply as he picks you up and cuddles you

You wouldn't want to be anywhere other than in the comfort of his veiny, masculine arms.