The Grim Reaper

|Deceit's Pov|

Hello. I am the grim reaper. But I've been......hurt. I was stabbed in the chest. But being the grim reaper, I can't die. So part of my powers have been taken away. I can't take the soul out of the body's anymore, so they have to be killed twice. So they get a mark on their forehead. This mark means 'Kill on sight'. Everyone knows this, I sent a message to the population, and now they know what to do when this mark appears. The person who killed me is still alive, only because he wasn't supposed to be dead yet. And today is the day that he's finally going be dead.

|Roman's POV|

     Hey! My name is Roman Escalante. And I can proudly say that I injured the Grim Reaper! I like to conquer things. Heck! I am the prince! I conquer uncharted lands! And honestly,  I wish that I killed that snake. He is so annoying! I mean not as much as my brother Remus...buT STiLL!

Regardless, I get to go on a quest today! But I have to bring......REMUS...along. Uuuuuuugh. Whatever I've got to leave now so he better hurry up.

|Remus' POV|

     Hi, my name is Remus Escalante and I hate my brother Roman. He injured my best friend! And now he can't do his job correctly!!!! If you're Wondering my friend is Caz (Cassidy) Deceit Adler, or as most people know him, the Grim Reaper. And today so the day I get my revenge. I'm going to kill Roman. I'll be doing this on our quest. Watch out Roman, because this may be the last time you see the light of day.

-on the quest-

     We're walking along the path. I know Caz is watching. He knows what I'm planning to do. But is he gonna let me is the question. I'm holding my morning star, ready for any predators to attack. Then I put my plan into motion. As Roman was blabbering I shout, "Roman quick thieves! that way!".

     Right as Roman looks away, his sword at the ready, I strike him with my weapon knocking him out in the process. As he's passed out I continuously beat him with my morning star.

     I hear a quiet sigh and a swoosh, I'm guessing this is coming from Deceit. Not long after Roman shoots up an X forming on his forehead. He looked around then sees my bloody weapon, his eyes shoot open. "HOW DARE YOU! NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO TRY TO KILL ME YOU DINGUS!" Roman sputtered.

     "That's the point idiot! You injured Cassidy! He can't do his job anymore!! And seeing that X on your forehead, he wants you gone to!" I shout running for Roman.

     Roman doges quickly acquiring his sword again. "Dammit get back here!" I scream chasing Roman as he runs out of the woods.

     As we leave the woods everyone else turns toward the noise. As they all look at Roman they see the giant 'X' on his forehead.

     Then each person in the village that saw the scene grabbed the weapon and ran after Roman. Soon we all catch him all beating him to death. He's almost dead so I decided to yell, " STOP! I wanna kill him..." I say with an insane smile.

     I walk up to him, "PLEASE REMUS! I'M YOUR BROTHER!! YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" everyone gasped at the mention that he was my brother but I didn't care.

     " I can......, and I will, " I say with a snarky voice. Right after I hit him over the head with the morning star one last time. And then he died.

-a week later-

     Ha! Romans gone and no one knows it was me! Other than the townspeople but I made them swear on their lives that they'd never tell. And now I'm first in line for the throne!

     Now that Roman is gone I talk to Caz all the time. And honestly, I think I like him. If he likes me back ill crown him as my king and we'll live happily ever after because now, Roman can't do anything. See you never! Brother......

 See you never! Brother

There. I twisted the prompt a bit but eh 🤷‍♀️🏽 I like it