i.

i • one

"love, lets talk
about love."

・゜・。。・゜

         his heart was a beast trapped in a cage, clawing desperately at the rusted iron bars. heat rose to his cheeks, scarlet painted all over his rigid expression and spreading down to his neck. brushes of skin against skin sent jolts of electricity pulsing through his body. his eyes were littered with stars, and another inexplicable feeling clouded behind the dark void. the emotion shook him like a raging fire ignited deep inside his heart, with flames dancing around carelessly and swiftly until they merged into one. apricot blended with crimson; a golden sun poured over like a viscous syrup and ran leisurely across their bodies.

          love, was that what it was called?

          a feeling so strong and intense that it quaked the world? numbed every bone in their bodies? infused their minds until no other thought seeped into their subconsciouses other than each other, until they were addicted to the emotions pooling in the depths of their souls, until they craved every second of every day they spent together, and the agony of the absence of each other's warmth was overbearing?

          it was a feeling so distant, so alien that he simply couldn't see it with his own eyes - that was until he looked up at the sky.