GIANT ASS SPIDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!! THERE WAS A GIANT ASS FUCKIGN SPIDER IN OUR ROOM!!!! IT TRIED TO KILL HER (my sister/friend) IT WAS 2 & 1/4 INCHES LONG SOMEWHAT INCLUDING LEGS!!!!!! ITS SCARY AF!!!

PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!! *dying from couching* ....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

So it was a normal day for us...

We woke up read some, then played minecraft.

I went to the store to get food cause there was no food.

I got back and we continued to play minecraft working on our houses in creative for the hell of it.

Later.... (likes lots of hours later)

With me reading on the bed

And with her laying on the floor watching youtube.

When suddenly she screams jumping onto the bed with her phone after the 2&1/4 inches spider ran less than an inch away from her face. I sit up asking her what happened.

She said "it's under the pillow"

Me: "WHAT IS?!?!"

her: "A SPIDER!!!!!!!!! A GIANT ONE"

me: "EWWW!!!!"

she lifts up the pillow...

I didnt see anything but a dirty shirt on the floor and the couple pillows that was there.

Me: "where is it?"

Her: "it's under my shoe"

Then we saw it running in the big crack of the wall and floor towards the door. I screamed. Then it started to crawl up the corner of the walls.

I grabbed my pillow, phone charger, phone, purse, and water before saying, "IM  GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!" Then ran through the jack and jill bathroom to my moms room dropping my stuff on the bed. Hailie following close behind with a phone charger, blanket, phone, calling the dogs (two small chihuahuas named zues and hades ((my brothers))).

We are now hiding in here after hailie stuffing a towel under the bathroom door that's connected to our room and me stuffing a massage table sheet under the outside door of moms room. The lights are not going off tonight so we can keep an eye out for it. We are NOT going in our room for at least 3 days time. Hopefully the spider will be gone by then but our safety is not promised or guaranteed.