Part 1

Flashback/Dream.
Zanpacto/Tailed beast talking "Master".
'Thinking'.

[Toshiro's POV].

"What do you mean you're not being his father anymore, Ren?! He needs you!" shouted Mum. I hid behind the door, watching my parents argue. 

"Because of my past! I don't him to be mixed into any of my messes! There are people who want me dead for various things and if they find out that I have a kid then they'll attack him!" shouted Dad. 

My mother has long blood red hair. Her eyes are crystal blue. She wore a green dress and a under white shirt with white slippers. My father has snowy medium spiky white hair (Adult Toshiro's hair). His eyes are a dark green colour. He wore his usual anbu clothing. He also had a brown bag strapped on his shoulder. 

"So you're being your father?!" cried Mum.

"Of course not! My father died when I was 2! It was never his choice to die!" shouted Dad. He walked over to Mum and hugged her but mum pushed him back.

"Fine then, go! But promise to send some letters to him," said Mum. Dad nodded and gave his ring to mum. Mum saddened by it and tooked it. I yawned and walked in.

"Mummy? Daddy? What's going on?" I asked sleepily. 

"Oh Toshiro, what are you doing up?" asked Mum surprisingly.

"Come on squirt, what's up?" Dad smiled falsely.

"I heard shouting, so I was wondering what's going on. Daddy, where're you going?"  I asked rubbing my left eye.

"Daddy's going on a very long mission, Shiro-chan, so I won't be here for years. Protect your mother for me," smiled Dad. I smiled sleepily and hugged him.

"So why did you gave her your ring, daddy?" I asked. 

"Ah, because it's something for her to remember me by. Oh right! Before I forget, here ya go Shiro," smiled dad. He gave me a blue wrapped up box. 

"Here's your early birthday present by me. You can open it now, for now," said dad. I smiled and nodded excitedly. I opened the wrapping and opened a box. 

"Thanks dad!" I smiled and hugged him

"Thanks dad!" I smiled and hugged him. Then I blacked out.

I woke up and yawned. 

'These dreams are becoming annoying. I hate that guy,' I thought.

"Master, it's 7 am," said Hyorinmaru. I checked the time.

"SHIT!" I screamed. I got out of bed and went to have a shower. I got into my uniform and Hyorinmaru. I made a sandwich and left to go to the office. I got in there and saw Rangiku sleeping on the sofa. I yawned and sat at my desk. I looked in my draw and found a red small pocket teddy. I sighed and picked it up.