Part 2

Flash backs/dreams.
Zanpacto/Tailed Beasts talking.
'Thinking'.

[Toshiro's POV]

I woke up in the fourth division. I groaned. 

'Never again am I talking about Tailed Beasts,' I thought.

"Master are you okay? You blacked out when talking about the nine tails?" asked Hyorinmaru.

'I'm fine, just some bad memories when I was alive,' I thought.

I heard the door open. I saw captain Unohana walk in. I sighed and sat up.

"Captain Hitsugaya, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Alright, just got a headache," I said holding my head. 

"What happened to make you unconscious?" she asked. 

"I had a flashback. It was when I was alive," I said.

"Alive? But that's impossible to have memories when you're alive," said Unohana.

"It is possible but very rare," I said. I put my hand in my pocket but instantly tooked it out.

"Where is it?" I asked myself.

"Where is what?" asked Unohana.

"I had a small pocket red bear and I can't find it," I said trying to search my pockets.

"Is this it?" she asked. I looked at her hand and smiled softly. I tooked it from her and held it to my chest.

"Was it from your childhood when in the Rukon district?" asked Unohana.

"No this was giving to me when I was alive," I said. My eyes watered.

"My.. My little brother gave it to me a week before I died. Remember when I said that I lived in the Elemental world? (I got a nod). I was on a mission. It was a C Rank. It was 3 weeks after I got the rank of Chunin. Me and my team went on the mission. When my brother gave it to me, it was the last time I saw him alive. He was 3 and I was 12. I felt terrible when I found out that I died. I saw my body and my team crying. I followed them back to the village. When my brother found out I was dead. He cried. He cried for hours. I knew that I needed to go here so, I smiled and left. That was the last time I saw him. Recently, I've been having flashbacks when I was alive which is both sad and annoying. Ugh," I said. Unohana patted my back and helped me calm down. 

"Captain Hitsugaya, the head captain asked you to form team and take them with you. He said because you know more about the Elemental world that you should go," she said. I nodded and got out of bed. I strapped Hyorinmaru on my back and left. I went to my office and got a paper. 

People to bring:

Jushiro Ukitake.

Soifon.

Byakuya Kuchiki.

Renji Abarai.

Rangiku Matsumoto.

Ikkaku Madarame.

Yumichika Ayasegawa.

Ichigo Kurosaki.

Yoruichi Shihion.

I tooked a breath and summed a hell butterfly. 

"Head Captain. I've came up with a team. I need Ichigo Kurosaki, Yoruichi Shihion, captain Soifon, captain Ukitake, captain Kuchiki, lieutenant Abarai, lieutenant Matsumoto, 3rd seat Madarame and 5th seat Ayasegawa," i said to the butterfly. The butterfly flattered away to the head captain. I sighed and drank my green tea. This is going to be one big pain in my ass.