Oneshot

"I said that I like you."

Why did you have to say that?
.
.
.
Shin Yeonsu hugged her knees in fear as her voice hitched while tears were clearly seen on her soft, pale skin.

She was trapped, and even she didn't know where it was.

Her blue sweater was ripped aggresively and her arm was full of bruises.

She was in pain, really. But no one was there, no one can help her, she was all alone there.

A hand suddenly grasped onto her hair which made her to look at the person in front of her.

"I can't understand why he likes someone disgusting like you."

Shiae, Yeonsu's classmate, spitted and throws her head to the ground. Her head banged to the hard concrete floor. It might also have been bleeding since the force was too strong.

"Its your fault that I look pathetic in front of him."

A painful kick reached Yeonsu's stomach as she winced in pain. She wanted to fight back, she swear. But she was weak, timid woman.

"YA!"

A deep familiar voice echoed the room. Yeonsu already expected the person to come and saved her. The only person she thought cared about her, and she was grateful. Really.

She saw the person running towards her, pushing Shiae away. Yeonsu could see how shocked and annoyed Shiae was while the person pushed her.

"Did you just pushed me away?"

Shiae questioned the guy out of frustration but he just ignored her while bringing the injured Yeonsu out.

Yeonsu could see how sorry he was, but her mind was blank, like she couldn't think of anything at all.

As soon as they reached outside, the guy placed his padded jacket on top of Yeonsu to cover her.

It was surely a one cold- scratch that, it was freezing.

He placed his thumb on her face and wiped the tears away, showing a small smile. His eyes really showed how he cared so much about her.

Yeonsu pushed his hands away harshly. He surely looked shocked by her sudden action.

"Chae Hyungwon."

Yeonsu's voice was stern as she focused her eyes at no where. A tear dropped from her already red eyes.

"I really really hate living like this."

Hyungwon was stunned by her words.

Usually, Yeonsu will just kept silent when all of this happened to her. She was a really tough girl to be exact, and also very patient.

The cycle of people bullying her, beating her up ,kicking her and ripping up her clothes continues since Hyungwon admited his love to her.

Her parents were also worried but she lied to them, faked a smile in front of them, and even said that I was happy.

But now, her patience reached the limit which lead her to explode in anger.

"Can you please act like you never met me? I am really sorry."

Yeonsu's eyes was devastated as she removed the padded jacket on her body and pushed it to his arms.

There was a really long uncomfortable silence that was happening.

Yeonsu was slightly frustrated that Hyungwon didnt say anything and just looked at his shoes but decided to shook that thought aside.

Her body started to turn away from him until he heard him speaking.