[Twenty|I promise]

Edited.

"I'm gonna say hi to a few of the elders before they leave okay?" Adrian kissed my forehead, "remember, you're mine," he whispered in my ear before pulling away. Not giving me any time to reply, he turned around and walked away.

"Anna! Someone wants to see her Luna!" Fauna shout, her eyes telling me something but I can't quite read off it.
I walk to her to see Allister standing in front of her. Allister's arm is a small frame girl.

She's gorgeous.

Snow white skin, platinum blonde hair, curvy slim body, full lips, and very attractive blue eyes.

Tris growled in my mind and then I realized who she was. The smile was wiped off my face as I look at her but I quickly plastered a fake one.

"Luna."

"Viya."

Viya's eyes drifted next to me and less than a second after, I feel a tingly feeling around my waist where Adrian's hand was. "Adrain..." she breathlessly says, her eyes raking down his body. I silently scoff.

"That's Alpha Adrian for you, Miss Bryce," he says using a firm voice.

He's affected by her.

I feel like my heart was actually breaking. Shattering even. "Excuse me," I mumbled softly and pulled my body out of Adrian's grip.

I passed through many people so I could finally get outside. There were a couple of people sitting on the benches, chatting. I couldn't believe this. Why did this hurt me so much? I was allowing her to get to my head.

"Avyanna," Adrian's soft voice was heard next to me. I lightly turn my head to see that he was sitting down on the chair next to me. "Go away, Adrian," I ordered and he shook his head.

"What's wrong?"

It's his birthday. I'm not going to ruin his birthday. "I just needed air, Tris got weird in front of her," I truthfully say. "Av, tell me," Adrian demanded. I should just tell him because I really didn't want to argue with him. "She got a reaction out of you, Adrian."

"She means nothing to me, not anymore."

"So why did she get a reaction out of you?" I questioned. Adrian sighed, looking at the ground before our eyes met. "We were close and memories don't go away just like that. It's like seeing Carlos after not seeing him for years," Adrian explained. "I didn't whore around with Carlos, I didn't do things to hurt you," I defended myself for some reason. Why was I getting so angry over this?

"Right, I'm yours and will always be and nobody would ever be able to take me away from you, what happened is in the past but that's all it is, history. I can't change it but I can tell you that I'm terribly sorry and I hate to make you sad," his hand cupped my cheek and I found myself leaning into his touch.

He's right.

"I'm yours Avy, and only yours, I promise."

Adrian pulls me into a hug I let him. "I'm sorry," I apologize and bury my head in his chest. "It's okay baby, you didn't do anything wrong," he assured me with a soothing voice and quickly I found myself feeling better. "I hope I didn't ruin your birthday," I sighed. "What? No, it was cute seeing you jealous," Adrian smirked and my eyes widened.

"Adrian!"

"I'm yours baby, all yours."

Adrian pulled me in for a slow, passionate kiss and all of it melts away. "Mhm, you taste good," he says against my lips and kisses me again. This time, I get him to part his lips and I take control of the kiss. Unfortunately, we had to pull away because someone cleared their throat behind us.

Why wasn't I surprised it was Caden?

"You have to stop doing that!" Tris speaks out. "Okay woman, I'm not going to let my sister make out with the Alpha in the middle of his party," Caden explains.

"Well he's my alpha bitch so move," Tris says in my head and I approve her.

"Goodbye, Sage!" Adrian says. "Your aunts are here, unfortunately, your mom couldn't make it..." he says the last part softly.

What mom misses their son's birthday party?

"Give me a sec okay?" I nod and Adrian leaves a lingering kiss on my forehead which I closed my eyes to savor the moment.

_♤_

The party was taken place at the lake house. In the end, Adrian got drunk so we stayed over in one of the rooms as well as his siblings, Fauna and Caden.

Adrian mixed a drink for me and so did Caden but that was the only time I consumed alcohol besides wine for my entire life. I'm not really a fan of it but I don't mind it. It was actually quite nice to see Adrian kind of let lose but I guess that was because there were only family and close friends.

____

Hey readers.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the votes and reads. I really wasn't expecting this.