S T E P B R O T H E R 4

Lorelei

Where is it" I said to myself.

I was opening and closing all the cabinets in my kitchen because I couldn't find my pop tarts.

But who else would have eaten my-

Hold up

Oh hell no.

I opened the trash can to see the box of my pop tarts in it.

I stomped into the living room with the box in my hands.

I walked over to where Nahmir and his other friends are and I stood in front of the tv.

"Move nigga damn." Nick said moving his head to the side trying to see the tv.

I crossed my arms.

"Now imma ask y'all this one time and one time only. WHO THE FUCK ATE MY POP TARTS?" I yelled looking in between them.

They looked at each other and shook their heads at me.

"Ok then." I chuckled and walked into the kitchen grabbing a knife out of one of the drawers.

I walked back to them and stood back in front of them.

"Now tell me who the fuck ate my pop tarts before one of y'all gets stabbed." I said waving the knife around in the air.

They shook their heads rapidly and pointed to Nick.

I looked at him as he looked away. I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

I looked down at the couch in between him and seen the pop tart wrapper.

"SO YOU TELLING ME YOU AT THE WHOLE DAMN BOX OF POPTARTS NIGGA." I yelled in his face.

"Shorty chill it's not that serious." He said holding his hands up in surrender.

"So y'all was just sat there and watched him eat the whole box of poptarts?" I asked looking over at them.

They didn't answer.

"Now just cause y'all did that y'all all getting stabbed up in this bitch."

I watched as they all scattered around the house like roaches. I laughed and looked down at nick to see him sitting there smirking.

"Watchu still here for Nigga?" I asked him

He smirked and pulled me into his lap.

"You is crazy. I like it." He smacked my ass.

"YALL NIGGAS CAN COME OUT NOW!" Nick yelled

"Stop will all that yelling." I said laughing. I got up off him and sat next to him.

They all came from down the stairs and sat back on the couch.

This one cute brown skin sat next to me. Lemme tell you he was fine. I think his name was Glizzy.

"Now who finna get me another box of poptarts?" I asked looking around.

"You don't even need no more. Fat ass." Nick mumbled.

I mugged him and flicked him off

"I'll go." The brown skin nigga spoke up.

I got so happy you don't even know.

"Ooh thank you. You my new best friend." I said hugging Glizzy.

He laughed.

"But I thought I was your best friend." Manny said.

"Aww, I still love you though." I said to manny. He was my favorite out of all the ybn crew.

He smiled and stuck his tounge out at Jay and Cordae.

I laughed.

"Lemme get your number shawty." Glizzy said pulling out his phone and giving it to me.

I put my number in and saved it as 'Lorelei💕😌' and gave it back to him.

He looked at it and smirked.

"Aight shorty imma text you later." He said pulling me into a hug.

In the corner of my eye I see nick mugging him.

I flicked him off and made my way upstairs.

"BYE BITCHES. Oh and tell Glizzy that he can leave the poptarts on my dresser. Thank you!" I said yelling from upstairs.

I walk into my room and I slam my door plopping face down on my bed.

Soon after a while I fell asleep.

-

Imma take his cash and make the nigga eat my ass.

Nah lemme stop 😭😭

But I'm back with another update.

Comment and vote.

-Lay ❤️