~2~

We all run through the woods at such a great speed that Nicky ends up falling over, leaving me laughing so hard that im gasping for air.

We continue, deeper and deeper into the woods until im almost certain that there is no way we will be found.

We all sit on a log and catch our breaths.

"I was thinking, we need to have a party end of term, or pull a massive prank on the grinch." I say as I get my half finished cigarette out of the packet and relight it.

"Or both." Leah chuckles and I nod.

My phone begins ringing and I answer quickly, it's George.

"Im with harry and Sophie. Where the fuck did you get to?!" he asks and I chuckle, bringing the cigarette up to my lips.

"The middle of the woods, the grinch is hunting for us." I say and he laughs.

"We'll come and find you." He says before hanging up.

I begin to chuckle to myself and Nicky frowns.

"We have no clue where the fuck we are." I say, laughing to myself.

They all laugh slightly and we sit in a circle together.

"I say we get one of our parents to call in, say we're all staying with them and camp out in the woods. We get some shit together and pull a massive prank on the grinch but she'll never know it's us because we'll be 'away with someone's parents'." I say, mentally applauding myself for my fucking amazing idea.

"That sounds like a great plan." Harry says from behind me, making me jump.

"How'd you find us so quick?" I ask as he sits beside me.

"Because we could hear you all laughing." He replies, lighting a cigarette.

"Grinch is gonna be so pissed at you." Sophie says, sitting beside me and chuckling. "She was storming through the corridors like a fucking bull."

I laugh at her choice of words and we smoke a bit before deciding to go to mine and Harry's dorm.

We sneak through the dorm building into mine and Harry's dorm and sit together in a circle.

Sophie sits in between Harry's parted legs, her head resting on his chest. I've always been confused as to what harry and Sophie were, they flirted a lot and could no way deny the passion and feelings that they felt towards each other but neither of them made any efforts to become a couple, I knew it would happen in time though.

I sit, Nicky and Leah either side of me and Ella beside Leah and George.

"I have a plan." I announce after a few minutes of silence.

Everyone nods, willing for me to carry on and I clear my throat before beginning.

"I drive into town with my fake ID and buy a few stink bombs. Grinch is going to that shitty school trip so that's the perfect opportunity put them in her office. She runs out of the building because of the smell and we set off firecrackers from the woods and run back to our camp in the middle of the woods. What do you think?" I ask.

"Well, fuck." George replies, chuckling.

"Ill call my mum and ask her to cover for us." Sophie offers.

No one really knew much about Sophie's family, she was kind of restricted about it but we knew that her mum was a drunken woman who had no care what Sophie did so Sophie phoned her, instructing her on what to do.

She nods, signalling that our plan will work and I clap.

"Let's do this."

"I can collect the 8 man tent from my house?" harry offers.