Part 12

Izukus POV
Today was the day izuku will die of stomach cramps as he was on the way to the abortion center but on the way he met katsuki who had red and a little bit swollen eyes as he looked sad and mad at the same time and that worried izuku *does he...no it can't be...he could not possibly know...* thought izuku before he stuttered "k kacchan why-" "no....deku yesterday.....you just fucking aborted our child!what the fuck is wrong with you?!-" "no!what is wrong with you!I aborted it because I didn't want it and you made it by raping me!I don't want a child that was made by rape!especially not when you're responsible for it!and now just go away I can't even look at you anymore!-" "no!I will not go anywhere!i will stay with you you peace of-" "just go away!what did I even do to deserve this?!I admired you!I made myself weaker than I was!all those years!I made everything so I won't annoy you anymore!but no!all the time you found something to make me suffer!and when you didn't even have a reason!you still beat me!why?!tell me!-" "because I hated you!I hated the feeling you gave me when you where around!I couldn't concentrate anymore!and then I found myself another reason to hate you!...you gave me the feeling that you think that you're better than me...and that you use my weaknesses to manipulate me..." "....what do you even mean-" "when you smile....you make my heart race....so I wanted you to cry...and to be honest....i liked it...i like it when you cry...that lets me know that you are weak....but you still....had sometimes that look in youre eyes...that you still think that you are better than me...i don't like it..." "so you want me to be a weak crying mess that does everything that you please?!that I call you master and beg for you to do things to me?!well that's not me!you need to find someone else that can accomplish youre sick fantasies!" "Yes...i can find that someone in you....i know it...i saw it...i saw that desperate look in youre eyes when I fucked you-" "my dad was right...youre mentally ill....something isn't right with you....i think you n need some therapy..." "what did you just say?!" Katsuki then walked straight to izuku who stood there like freezed as he felt regret and tears running down his freckled cheeks and he then closed his eyes as he waited for something but it never came and when he opened his eyes katsuki was right in front of him who had tears in his eyes too before he hugged izuku and said "m....maybe you're right....i don't understand myself either...." izuku didn't hug back as he just stood there before he said coldly "go away...." ".....i will come again tomorrow...for the hotel thing....and I will pay..." "no..." "it would be funny doing it in school you know" said katsuki as he started squeezing izuku and izuku felt really uncomfortable as he felt his ribcage getting squeezed and it started to really hurt. *I don't understand him....at first he is like this and now....like this...he scares me....does he do that on purpose?he wouldn't do that in school right?* "o ok k kacchan...let's d do it in school" "great" said katsuki as he knew what izuku is trying to do he doesn't believe him that he's actually going to do that on monday.he then kissed izukus cheek before he went to school and izuku went to the doctors.

Katsukis POV
It was now Monday and he sat on his seat as he couldn't concentrate because he thought about izuku all the time what he will do to him after this class when they have lunch.He thought about lewd things until the bell rung and he immediately stood up and turned around before he took izukus hand and pulled him with him "come deku we need to talk".

Izukus POV
*he is not actually going to....* thought izuku before he nervously said "what are you talking about k kacchan" "what we talked about last Friday deku" "w we could do that some other time" "no we wanted to do that in the weekend already so there's no later" katsuki then went with izuku to the lockeroom and he looked around if someone was there before he pulled izuku to the showers and went with him in one of the shower stalls before he pushed izuku against the wall as he said "we could have done it at a private place in a bed but you didn't want to so now we do it here so don't be too loud if you don't want to have someone noticing us" "k kacchan n no..." "deku yes" said katsuki before he kissed izuku roughly and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down before he kissed izukus neck and unbuttoned his shirt before he went down further and further until he was on his knees and in eye contact with izukus semi hard dick izuku looked shocked at katsuki who was infront of him on his knees before he started touching him and licking him as he pressed his thumb against izukus slit and izuku moaned before he bit his lip and leaned himself against the wall as he closed his eyes one hand infront of his mouth and the other supporting him from not falling because his legs where shaking and when katsuki took him in his mouth izuku bit in his hand as he felt so much pleasure and he then gripped with the supportive hand katsukis spiky hair as you could hear muffled moans in the showers and slurpy noises as katsuki continues sucking izuku off as he looked at izukus face full of pleasure and izuku suddenly started bucking his hips forward and katsuki swallowed tons of saliva and precum before izuku moaned "k kacchan!I I'm g going to!-ahhhhh!~" izuku came in katsukis mouth and katsuki swallowed every bit of izukus semen and when he was done he pulled izukus numb dick out of his mouth before he smirked at him "you really enjoyed it don't you?~you came so much in my mouth~" izuku panted as he covered his eyes with his underarm as he just couldn't believe it and he was about to pull his pants up but katsuki pushed him against the wall face first and izukus cheek was pressed against the cold wall as he heard some sucking noises before he felt two wet fingers on his entrance teasing him as katsuki said "you where so horny izuku~but I will make you horny again in no time like I am right now~" izuku shuddered by katsukis words before katsuki entered him with his fingers and fingered him as he gave him kisses on the neck before scissoring him.izuku panted and moaned nos and stops but katsuki unsurprisingly didn't stop before he took izukus dick in his hand and it was hard again what make him grin before he whispered "now we can have fun together~" and after those words he pushed himself in izuku and izuku gave a pained moan before katsuki started fucking him against the wall grunting and moaning everytime he pushed himself in izukus wet and warm hole before he hit izukus prostate and he continued with that as he jerked izuku off before izuku came again as he was overwhelmed by katsukis actions "oh!kacchan!ahhh!n no!I I can't!argh!hah!~" "fuck!you're such a fucking slut!hah!you came twice now deku!shit!see?!It feels good!I make you feel so good!~" moaned katsuki in izukus ear as izuku shook his head as tears poured down his face before he realised that he doesnt have a condom on and izuku panicked as he started pushing katsuki away yelling that he needs to stop and get a condom on and katsuki was about to ignore it and continue but he then pulled out and pushed izuku down to his knees infront of him before he said "suck me off or I will fuck you till I come inside of you" izuku nodded multiple times before he took katsuki in his mouth.
Izuku bobbed his head and gagged he hated the taste and the smell it was actually kinda good *Oh no oh no oh no oh no!there is no way I could start to like that!oh god what the hell is wrong with me?!* katsuki then came inside izukus mouth and izuku looked clouded into the air as he had a look of pure pleasure and he swallowed all of it before he looked at katsuki who was really surprised and not even a second later izuku was about to have a panic attack as he grabbed for his things with a worried look before he put them on and katsuki asked him all the time what his problem was until he grabbed him roughly on his right wrist and yelled "tell me what the fuck your problem is!" "My fricking problem is that you raped me!now let me go!-" katsuki slapped izuku in the face before he yelled again "now listen to me deku!you where from one second swallowing my cum like a slut and to the other panicking like a maniac!what's your problem?!" "You're my problem and now l let me be or we will be l late for class.." said izuku softly before he just went out of the cabin to his class as katsuki was still in there putting on his clothes and then following izuku.