In Heat Reader x Nightmare (Lemon) (RAPE-)

(RAPE WARNINGGGGG-)
(Some blood I guess :/ )
(This was a request from an Amino friend of mine =^ )

You woke up to a beam of sunlight shining in your eye, you instantly wanna go back to bed because your heat makes you feel like you have a fever. but you remember that this is your third day of your heat...and the fact the third day of your heat is always the worst..you already feel yourself getting really warm. You hide yourself under your blankets until you hear a gentle knock on your door, you recognize it, its your mother. You tell her she could come in, and she did. "You still in heat?" you nod slightly.

She sat next to you and hugged you lightly "Moooom, don't touch meee, my heat is gonna hurt soon and the closer someone gets the more the heat hurtsssss." she instantly stopped hugging you and got up "Sorry sweetie, I forgot." "Its fine mum, but do you have any tricks to get rid of this?" she thought for a second before she thought of a trick "well. Maybe you could get a really good friend to 'help' with the heat" you were a little confused by what she said, you were somewhat innocent

"What do you mean by help?" she refused to explain, but after a bit of you two talking. You told mom you were tired and she decided to leave you be. So you layed in your bed, not really being able to sleep because of how warm you were. Eventually you fell asleep for a few hours before you heard knocking on your window. You looked up almost instantly just to see Nightmare, one if your only friends that you can cuss around.

But you cuss like hell around him, like your mom would be super disappointed, and Nightmare knows that so you both keep that a secret. You kept your blanket on and open the window, causing him to fall in. You caught him before he could crash into the floor, though. He looked up at you, he could see you were a blushing mess and smirked. "Hm, your blush is cute~" you were startled by what he said and blushed a bit more "Im not blushing because your h-hot or anything, im only going through a um, a blushy stage!" you awkwardly say, not wanting him to know you were in heat.

He was obviously catching on though, he's probably experienced a heat like this once or twice. And he's lustfully smirking. You think for a bit before you realise he could be in heat too. You realize he probably isn't the type to be in heat, so you forget the thought completely. You set Nightmare down, realizing you were holding him up for quite a bit. You sit down on your bed and you hear Nightmare follow and sit down next to you. He used his tentacle to pull you closed, you've got used for that though because he's been doing it for a few months.

after a few minutes he hugged you really tightly, like a stressed hug. You hug back lightly, not wanting to make your heat worse, but him just being there kinda turned you on. He slid his hand into your shirt quickly and quietly, he started massaging your breasts. You try not to moan but you let out a moan accidentally. Nightmare had heard and smirked "Aww~"

you felt lusty but you knew it was just the heat messing with you. "N-night I-I don't w-wanna-" you tried to tell him, but he interrupted you by shoving his tentacle in your mouth. While you couldn't make any sounds he took off his pants, letting his member come out. You blush uncontrollably and close your eyes. You wanted to but..you just felt it was your heat was tricking you.

He started shoving his tentacle deeper in your mouth, you moaned but it was muffled. He noticed and opened your legs with his hands, he kept his hands on your legs and slowly leaned to your ear and whispered "Its not rape if you enjoy it~" and it turned you on alot. He slowly slid your pants and panties and you leaked, he smirked and leaned down just to scare you. You didn't want to so you just glared at him. "Yeah, I thought you wouldn't want too~"

he slowly crept his finger to your front entrance, inserting it and moving his finger around. You wince and closed your eyes, you were trying like hell not to moan for this baka you called your best friend. After a few minutes of him fingering you he took his finger out. Snaking his tentctles
Into both of your entrances, you moaned accidentally again. He laughed at your patheticness and thrusted them in and out as quick, hard, and deep as he possibly could. To you it hurt and felt like hell, but to him it was relief and heavenly.

He continued this process until she started to bleed from your front entrance (Its not period blood ew, its just from how hard, fast, deep and shiz from Nightmare) he pulled the tentcles out as you cried. He felt bad and hugged you, kissing your cheek. You looked away, you were really mad at him..you didn't even wanna feel his warm touch on your cold bones/skin (Idk ¯\_(._.)_/¯) he put his thumb on the bottom of your chin and forced your face up. You look away. "C-clean the mess I made, then maybe we'll talk.."

Nightmare growled and pinned you to your bed again, getting his tentcles to spread your arms and legs. "C'mon, i haven't used my 'toy'~" you blushed "N-night p-please no it'll make me bleed more." you tried to make an excuse for him not to, but he just laughed and put his member close to your mouth, you tried to keep your mouth closed but that pissed off nightmare.

"I SAID SUCK!~" he grabbed your neck and forced your mouth open, shoving his member in your mouth. "Now suck!~...before I make you do that too~" you hesitantly start sucking, making Nightmare moan. You hated it, but he could kill you if you really wanted to. He puts his hand on the back of your head and shoves your head down as deep as he could get you. You start sucking again and he moans with pleasure.

You realise this could be your time of revenge and you take advantage of that. You start swirling your tongue around his member, sucking and lightly biting for a bit. Nightmare grabbed your neck which caused you to bite down on his member hardly. He moaned loudly and cummed in your mouth, you swallowed it and kept swallowing, hoping that'd make him cum. He noticed your revenge plan quite quickly and pulled you off.

"Well, is your heat gone?~" he asked, you were shocked on how he knew and he realized. "Oh, you didn't know?" "Well, your mom texted me and told me to help with your heat, because she hates seeing you in pain and she really couldn't help you with it and make it not weird" you realise and said "Ohh, dammit mom" Nightmare laughed and hugged you. You rolled your eyes and hug back.

Honestly, It was wrong for your mother to do that, but you did know that it could have made her feel bad that I was in pain. Eh, did she know you liked him? Probably...

(Slight cliffhanger skskskssksksk-)