7- |Satanic Cult|

Story 7 [narrated by Brad]

I don't know where to start. Let me just say that I am a strong Christian and you should never mess with evil. Just over 2 years ago in early October, me and a few of my friends had been toilet papering people every week. It was sort of our little rendition. We had always heard of a supposedly "satanic cult" that was nearby, about 10 minutes from our high school.

At this point in our lives we had all graduated, '05. We thought it would be fun if we could sneak on to the cult's property and fork and TP them. My friends had been drinking a little so I drove my friend's car. We parked down the road in some lumber yard type of deal. We all had masks and were dressed in dark clothing. I was scared myself, because I've always wanted to see something with my own eyes and I though I was really about to.

This place was in the middle of nowhere, and there was a pretty full moon, I just remember it being fairly light outside. We had to climb through a fence and we took our time about it. There were a total of 5 of us. (Jesse L, Jesse D, Alex, Andy and myself). Once we got through the fence, there was a grass pasture, we were all walking slowly, when there was a loud eerie noise that, to me, sounded like an old screen door slamming shut. We froze, and bent down at the knees. As far as we could tell, no one else was around.

So after several minutes we continued. We got to a forest like area with trails and a small building, a very old small church. On it said "church of christ" There was a light on it and we tried to open it, but it was locked. We stood around for at least 15 minutes trying to look inside this thing, but it was dark inside. At one point I heard something move across the floor. So with nothing really happening at this cult, we left.

We walked back down the dirt road to the lumber place to get in my friend's car. I had the keys. I couldn't get the door open, the key wouldn't work, my friend even tried and it wouldn't unlock. Now this thing had an old key chain thing to push "lock", "unlock", but they didn't work and without me pressing anything, all of a sudden the alarm went off and the lights start flashing and then the car was unlocked. We all piled in, because supposedly the guy who owned the lumber yard is a real mean SOB. So I put it into drive and got cruising down the road when all of a sudden the lights just shut off, complete darkness. I did not touch anything. Then we had to find the switch and the lights came back on. I slammed on the brakes of course when the lights shut off. So I don't know if a spirit or demon was messing with us, saying don't mess with me. Who knows.

We didn't end of TPing them. The scariest thing that happened was when I got home the next day. I live about 25 miles from where the cult was. I pull up in to my drive way and I saw multiple cats, it was about 3-4 pm so the sun was glaring, I couldn't really tell how many there were. I had one cat, but not anymore than that. So I get out of my car, I love cats by the way. But not these. They were 3 identical all black cats, not yet full grown. No idea where they came from, my dad didn't have any idea where they came from and they happen to just appear out of nowhere, the day after I go messing around at a satanist cult.

So I told a few people, and my sister works with a guy who was supposedly a ghost hunter on the side, she told him about it and he said that it was a warning sign not to be taken lightly. Bad things come in threes. I got rid of those cats, I put them in a box and drove them outside of a town about 7 miles from where I live. The weird thing was when I took them out in the country to a small road my friend said would be a good spot, an all black car followed me down 2 different roads, I put on my blinker to go on the small road, it's actually called clinton TRAIL, so it's small. It put on its blinker to follow. So I said screw this and I went straight. I got out, threw the cats out of the box and haven't went back to the cult since.