15•GROUP DISCUSSION

GROUP DISCUSSION

"Who?"you asked curious about his answer.

"I'm not sure if I can trust you yet, maybe next time,"you heard him say.

Just then, Jungkook walked towards you guys and put his arms around Taehyung's shoulder.You saw the small blush that appeared on Taehyung's cheeks.

"What are you guys talking about?"Jungkook asked as he rubbed circles on Taehyung's shoulder.

No words was needed,you knew right away Taehyung likes Jungkook.They looked pretty cute together, you knew then, your ship must sail.

"It's Jungkook isn't it?"you whispered to Taehyung.

He blushes out of embarrassment and quickly said a no.

"Y/n,I want to talk to you,"you heard Yoongi said to you as he pulled you closer to his side.

"Yeah what is it?"you asked.

"Are you going to take care of Namjoon well?"Yoongi asked.

"I'm not his real girlfriend.I'm just here so he can get back his ex,"you said.

"Oh he's going to get that bitch back again,I was going to be relive that he broke up with her,"you heard him say.

"I'm on your side okay?I will help you get with Namjoon,"he offered.

"Uh no I am just here as his contr-"

"I saw how you look at him.Trust me I will set you up,"he cut you up.

Time skipped

Yoongi pov

We are back at Namjoon's home.Pizza,chicken and beer cans sat infront of the seven of us.

"Cheers"we all shouted in unison as our cans clanked with each others.

"Namjoon,"I called him.

"Yes hyung?"

"Your girlfriend is really pretty.How do you meet her?"I carefully asked.

"I'm just using her to get back with my ex,"Namjoon said.

"With that bitch again?Hyung you know she's not treating you right,"Jimin said.

"Language Jimin.Anyway he's right maybe you should move on.Y/n is nice.I like her,"Jin hyung joined the conversation.

"Yup she's really pretty,"I said.

"Namjoon hyung I really want Y/n to date you,"Taehyung said.

Namjoon thought for a moment before he nodded his head.