Chapter 8

*Milan's P.O.V.*

I was exhausted from the strenuous sexual activity that just occurred. I'm still catching my breath which is out of control.

I want to take a shower so I sit up and see Justin just staring at my naked body. He smiles as I become embarrassed and cover my body with my hands. I don't know why I have this feeling because we just had sex and he saw me naked, but I do.

I get off the bed and onto my wobbly legs. I take a few steps before falling completely, and landing on my ass.

"Are you ok?" Justin laughs.

"Its not funny." I scowl.
"You did this to me."

"Hey, you asked for it." He puts his hands out to pick me up.

"Wait here I'll turn the water on for you." He sits me back on the bed.

A few moments later he comes back and carries me bridal style and sits me in the bath tub. Its filled with soothing hot water, bath salts, and fragrant soap.

"Come on get in with me." I wave for him to come.

He gets in behind me and pulls my back to his chest. He washes me with a loofah and I take in every second of the wonderful sensation.

******

Pulling me out of the bath tub he wraps me in a towel and carries me back to the bed. Even though his gestures are sweet, I couldn't help but feel like a baby with all the carrying.

"You know I can walk Justin."

"Well I did make you cripple." He says as a smug smile forms on his face.

I lightly slap his arm. I put back on my onesie because I only wore it for two seconds, until I ripped it off of me. Justin just decides to sleep naked.

Wrapping his arms around me as my back faces him, he snuggles his head in the crook of my neck. A few moments later I drift off and let the darkness that is sleep take over.

*******

I wake up before Justin still feeling his strong arms around me. I slowly try to lift his right arm from my waist but, I fail as he only grips it tighter. I try to wiggle out of his grip but, to no avail.

"Babe, you gotta let go of me. I have to pee." I whisper as I reach my right arm behind me and rub his neck.

"Ok but you gotta come back." He strains his raspy voice as he let's go of me.

I get off the bed and my legs are still a little wobbly and I'm sore but, strangely I've never felt so good.

******

After I pee, wash my hands, and brush my teeth I walk out of the bathroom. I see him still sleeping peacefully.

I should make him breakfast, right?

Deciding I should, I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I get out the ingredients to make pancakes. I also get strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries out of the fridge.

After I finish making him a tall stack of pancakes I put confectioners sugar on top.

"Mmmmnn." Is all I hear.

I turn around and I see Justin shirtless with his boxers on. He walks behind me, my back facing him and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Smells good." He whispers in my ear.

His hands travel down to my ass.

SMACK!

It echoes through the kitchen.