1

3 months ago:

The house was filled with drunk 360 members blaring music as loud as they possibly could. The vibe of the party was pure sex. Everyone was grinding on someone.

It was honestly disgusting

I walked to the kitchen to get a nonalcoholic drink due to being underage and the designated driver. I felt two familiar arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi princess" he whispered in my ear

I felt him rub my revealed hips from my low rise jeans and crop top.

"Hi Brandon" I said turning to face him only to see his face about 3 inches away from mine. I could smell the slight smell of alcohol on him but I didn't mind.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked
"Getting a drink of water. I got thirsty" He nodded in response.

It got quiet as he just stared at me

"I could help you with your thirst baby." he said smirking slightly
I felt my cheeks burn red at the statement.
I began to stutter at how forward he was

"Come on. I wanna show you something" He said grabbing my hand pulling me upstairs smoothly.
I followed him. He was sober enough to walk up the stairs fairly quick.
We reached the top as he pulled me into his room.
I looked around his room. It wasn't necessarily clean but it was neat. Everything was in a specific place.

He looked down at me still holding onto my hand.
I looked back up at him as his glanced moved towards my lips.
He slowly moved his head towards mine and I let him. Our lips connected and soon it heated up.
He tapped my thigh signaling me to jump so I did as told.
He grabbed my thighs holding me up as we continue our make-out session. He makes his way to his bed laying me on it and his kiss slowly travels down to my neck

My breath hitched at the feeling
is this really happening?
what exactly is happening?
My thoughts raced as I felt him forming a hickey on my neck making butterflies appear in my stomach.

He sat up looking down at me. He reached for the hem of my jeans
"Is this okay?" He asked looking me in my eyes.
I nod as he began to slide them off my legs. My face turned red at the thought of seeming me in my underwear but he quickly moved on to remove my shirt.

"No bra?" He stared at my chest making my face redden even more
"Don't be shy baby. You're fucking perfect."
He left soft kisses down the space between my breast taking his time.

Soon he began undoing his jeans and sliding them off to show his quickly growing member.

I've known Brandon for 2 years now and yes we jokingly flirt but I never thought of fucking him. But now that we're here and he's on top of me I'm feeling...different about him.

He reaches over to his nightstand grabbing a condom off of it and opens it.
This is happening.
He puts it on (i'm not gonna explain that in detail. google it if you don't know how to put a condom on)
I feel my heart race as he slides my underwear off and lines up to my entrance.

He slowly pushed himself in allowing me to adjust. I wince at first but it soon turned into pleasure.
"Are you okay?" he whispered rubbing my hip.
I feel his ice cold rings brush on my warm skin.
"Y-Yeah I'm okay" I say reassuring him.
He starts speeding up his movement.

The music was so loud but the only thing I could hear as Brandon's heavy breathing in my ear and soft grunts as he was slowly reaching his high. I could feel my stomach go into knots as I was quickly receiving mine. Moans left my mouth as I began to reach my climax. He continues thrusting inside me.

As the thrusts get sloppier and his breath gets more uneven I can tell he's close. I slide my nails softly on his back as he goes deeper and reaches his high. His arms get weak but he keeps himself hovered over me as I rest my head into his chest.

He pulls out and throws away the condom. He lays beside me and wraps his arms around my waist. His breathing still heavy.

"That was amazing." He said looking at me.

"Very. We should do that again sometime" I giggle a little. He chuckles in response. He covers us up and slowly we both drift off into sleep.

__________________
Hello

It was a smut chapter I know i suck at them. Anyways if you liked this chapter and think I should continue the book theeeen yeah anyways thanks for reading!

779 words (not including the outro)