23. Expression pt. 4

"Hey, Kaylee!" Jungkook opens his arms to the girl.

I cringe at the sight and nudge his arm. He mouthes a sorry and I look around at the rides and people walking by.

"Soobin!" Kaylee yells and runs to the boy walking our way. He looks familiar his name is familiar too?

"Kaylee, how you been?" Soobin laughs. Jungkook and I both stare at the boy until his eyes meet ours.

"Good."

I zone out of their conversation as he still looks at me. He would talk for a second and look back to me it was something about him.

"Hey! I'm Kim Soobin and you are?"

He finally nears me and smiles. That smile.

"I'm Kim y/n." With my words being said we both came to a realization. I stopped for a second and studied his features.

the boy in the photos. my brother.

"Y/n... Oh, how I've missed you. You've grown more than I would have expected." Soobin's eyes tear up moreover engulf me into a hug.

"Where's our mom? What happened to her?" I pull away from the tearful boy and look at him. He didn't answer.

"Soobin. Where's mom?"

"Y/n... come in private with me?" I nod and kiss Jungkook's cheek before walking off with Soobin.

He quickly stops and I run into him from behind. "You asshole." Massaging my head we both sit down and breathe.

"y/n... Mother, she... She wasn't well back then. You were so young the time she left so she didn't think it'd do much to you." He starts and his voice breaks a bit.

"She had cancer and didn't want to hurt you. She didn't want you to find out because of how hurt you'd be so she took off and took me with her. She sent letters... Many... I even did. But you never got them I guess?" He takes a breath before hugging me once again. But this one was tight. the connection.

"We're sorry. I'm sorry. I wanted to see you again but I couldn't because I was so busy taking care of mom..." I tear away and rub his back. all the things not explained.

"Soobin... Is she a-alive?" I blink the tears out of my eyes. "Yes. She survived it. She changed her identity. We can meet her someday soon, all right? Just remember she did it so you wouldn't be so upset if something did happen to her." He splits a small smile, making me laugh.

"Thank you for telling me. Honestly... I was going through pictures and found you in a lot of them. I didn't remember you. But Jungkook helped me figure it out."

"You're welcome. Now let's get back all right? To our dates may I say?" Soobin sends a wink my way and runs off.

"Soobin wait! Aish... This kid."

He was now out of sight. But I did see a figure approaching. I glare to try to see them but it was no use.

"Baby?"

It was Jungkook. Once he sees me the boy runs and embraces me. The hug lasted a couple of seconds before he pulled away. "You made me worried sick... Why were you here for so long?"

"Soobin left after talking about my mom and I didn't know where he went... So I stayed back here for a couple of minutes. I'm sorry." I gaze up to him and smile a bit making him show his bunny smile in return.

"Aish... What did I do to deserve such a beautiful girl..."

"Changed your ways?" I chuckle.

We begin to walk and he once again intertwines our hands together. Seeing Soobin and Kaylee they both smile at our hands.

"Oh my gosh! Are you guys dating?" Kaylee practically shrieks making me flinch.

"Yes, we are," Jungkook replies and grins at me before kissing my forehead.

"Awh! That's cute! Have you guys had sex yet?!" The people around us pause and stare. Soobin immediately covers her mouth.

Looking to Jungkook, his face was beet red. "No, no, no!" I mutter at her due to people still watching.

"Damn... Sorry?" She cracks a small smile and I bring my gaze back up to the boy towering over me. Only to meet eyes with him.

He dips down and stares into my eyes. I finally could take in his features. So effortlessly beautiful. He truly is art.

I lean in and guide his lips to mine, once again feeling his thin, delicate lips against mine. I feel him smile into the kiss before I pull away.

He cups my cheeks and pecks my lips once more before whispering the pure, calming words of...

"I love you."

For now.

------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long... School is really kicking my ass ;/. I only have been able to get 2 hours of sleep each night, but i have 4 days off of school!
Working is also adding onto my stress, along with keeping up with chapters of this book... But since i love everyone and have a part 2 of this book i will continue! thank you for being patient! -author