The girl with Orange eyes

Hey guys here is the next part to my book thank you to those who have read it so here we ho with chapter two, and if I run out of names for the book I will put chapter so and so anyways enjoy.

Hades and the other villains walked around the main halls of the stone castle looking at the many pictures that had been covered with gray tattered blankets however there was one painting of the evil mistress, She was smiling.....they had never seen that before they all where sure she had no teeth.

Under the painting was a small gold plaque under King Maximus and.....Princess Maleficent. The villain looked at each other The Mistress Of Darkness was a Princess? If that was so she was one hell of an evil one but, they never expected to see this, The picture of the man was torn out of the painting, whatever this man did it was clear he was long gone(Funeral music.)

Hades looked seeing a small part of the paint, from what he could tell who ever this man was  hell, Hades could tell that the two of them knew each other well. Hook on the other hand found the door to the castle gardens soon Evil queen and the other female villains following behind him.

Deville looked around see the many kinds of roses green, light and dark purple, and." Black prince." Hades picked the flower the watched as the peddles withered away.

H; My ship!!!!" The pirate ran over to his ship while the others watched the pirate kiss the ship now they just had to wait for him to started having sex with it.

"I think the man needs to get a lover of sorts hum." Ratcliffe said while petting his dog.

All; Agreed." They watched as the one handed man kiss the ship.

Lady Tremaine.(The  step mother) looked around the garden with her two daughters both where a mess knowing they lost their dear prince to their sister, Tremaine separated herself from the two weeping girls, as she walked she found a single close green and light blue rose bush with a silver plaque standing before it.

'על כל ורד שחור, ורד כחול או ירוק שצומח רק לאור ירח הדם, הפרחים הללו יראו את הרוע האמיתי שמאחורי האהבה האסורה..'

The step mother brought her hand to her chin trying figure out what the plaque said she didn't know this language." Maybe one of the others will under stand this gibberish." She said to herself heading back to main yard. The moment lady Tremaine was gone Hades appeared and took a look at the plaque as god himself speaking Hebrew was a walk in the park for him and besides he was the only who was able to read this language. 

"Blood moon." He held his chin while thinking." What dose this mean and why is it written in Hebrew dose...dose Maleficent speak this language as well and if so what does this mean." He could only wonder as he vanished in a cloud of darkness. As the villains looked around the castle they only wondered more about the evil fair who was she exactly.

That was when they all saw the woman with long purple hair again now getting a better look at her she had violet hair and orange eyes she was a maid in the castle they met just hours ago, they all watched as she stood there watching them like some kind of guard dog. Her face was calm and her skin was pale like she had never seen the sun a day in her life and the girl looked no older then 17 maybe 20 year of age but then again the development of her body, her look and some fitters of her face while she had a baby it was clear she was older then she seemed.

MM: Just who are you girl." Madam Mim spoke her left eye close as she looked at the woman. However she didn't speck or make a sound she stood there like a statue watching them. 

They all watched as the she stood there, Gaston waved her hand in front of her when Maleficent crow came down and landed on her shoulder and crowed making the woman blink and look back at the crowed in her ear." Humm." She started walking to Maleficent chambers, Diablo Maleficent pet raven following close behind.

"I wounder who that girl is, it seems she is a slave here." The sea witch said while the others watched the girl disappear upstairs." Hum."

The group decided to take a brake and relax while specking among themselves, Hades looked up seeing the woman come down the stairs but this time she had the evil fairy's cloak  in her hand.

While Hades only new the evil fair a few years, he knew well know that the woman never parted with her cloak while no one knew the reason for this he knew it would be strange to see her without her cloak." I wonder who is that woman."

U: More then likely she is a slave."

C: That is obvious darling." The black and white woman blow out green smoke." I think she begged for her life and ended up becoming Maleficent's servant." 

EQ: Or maybe she was one of the unlucky who got on her bad side and was cured and the only way to live was to become her maid." The Evil Queen spoke while sipping her tea. However, the woman had no idea she was drinking tea from a real human skull it was just one from Maleficent's personal collections, everyone in the room had their own thoughts on why the woman was in the castle but, Jafar on the other hand thought differently he had seen thought servants, Maids, and butlers to know what misery, announce, hate, and painful labor looked like but in the eyes of that girl.

He saw nothing of the sort rather her eyes where calm,relaxed, as if she was numbed from all pain, maybe just maybe there was more then they thought.

Hey everyone sorry this one is so short but I have been doing things with the fam and prepping for graduation so I have been doing a lot of other things lately but now that I'm done with school I will be able to write more now.