Chapter 11

(M)

The group arrived back at the resort and headed up to their rooms. Everyone needed to shower and there were only four showers for ten people.

"Clarke, you can go first," Raven said giving Monty a look.

"Yeah Bellamy, you can too," Monty said clearly picking up what Raven was trying to get at.

Once most of the rest group was inside Raven said they needed to talk, they being Monty, Jasper, and Octavia.

"This is going even better than we thought it was, guess what they did last night?!" Raven asked excitedly.

"What?" Jasper asked intrigued.

"They talked on the beach together, alone, at night, until like three A.M.!" she explained.

"I thought he looked extra tired this morning!" Monty agreed.

"That's not even the best part. I finally got her to confess her feelings to me. It is exactly as we thought" Raven said.

"Did you try and convince her to talk to him about it?" Octavia asked.

"Yeah, as much as I could. She said she'd think about it.".

"They just need a little push in the right direction," Monty said.

"The dress I picked for her might be the push he needs," Raven said giggling.

"He loves her. He's going to think everything looks good on her, even if she was wearing a paper bag" Octavia added.

"True" Raven agreed.

"They just need alone time," Monty said.

"I guess that's the goal for tonight then, as long as everyone sticks to the plan, that should happen," Raven said.

"Keep your finger crossed guys! Hopefully, tonight is the night everything comes out!" Octavia said.

Then they all retreated to their separate rooms to get ready for dinner.

(C)

Clarke was so glad to be cleansed of that freezing waterfall pool. She was also excited about the night to come. As much as she loved lounging around in her comfy clothes, she also thoroughly enjoyed getting dressed up. Of course, it helped that she would get to look her best for Bellamy and that he would be dressed up too. She could hardly wait.

As she did her hair and makeup, she left herself get lost in thoughts of Bellamy. She wanted to look her absolute best for him. Even though she knew looks weren't the only important thing, especially not to him, they definitely didn't hurt either. At least on her end, his dashing looks were just the icing on top of the cake. He looked so good on that hike today, she thought. The sight of Bellamy is just underwear is not one she would forget easily. Especially his sculpted muscles... Clarke thought as she put the last touches on her hair and makeup.

When she finished getting ready she went out to find her dress. She was both apprehensive and excited to see what Raven had packed for her.

"Raven!", she called out, "where is my dress for tonight?".

Raven answered, "it's hanging in the closet!".

"Alright, thanks".

Clarke went over to the closet, found the dress, and slipped it on. She was extremely happy with it. It was a deep plummy purple that was ruched and form-fitting but not overly so. It made her feel great. She strapped on her nude block heels as well just as Raven came out of the bathroom.

"Damn girl, you look hot, which means I have good taste," Raven said.

"Thanks, Raven! You do too! I'm sure Wick will appreciate it" Clarke replied giggling.

"Are you guys ready yet?" Octavia called out.

"Yeah! Coming!" Clarke said grabbing her clutch and heading out to meet the rest of the group.

Most of them were out in the hall waiting for the rest.

"C' mon guys, I'm hungry!" Jasper called to Bellamy in the other room.

When he walked out Clarke sucked in her breath. He was wearing dark dress pants and a white button-down with a purple bow tie. She tried not to stare but he looked fantastic. This might be the most attracted to him she had ever been.

Everyone sort of paired off with his or her significant other to walk to the shuttle as stairs and heels did not mix, which left Bellamy and Clarke together, again.

He walked up to her offering his arm. "You clean up well Princess.".

"As do you" she replied taking his arm. 

The two then followed their friends down the stairs and out to the shuttle.