• introduction •

third person pov

taehyung walked around the store, shopping bags in his hands, as he gazed over the expensive silky dress shirts. his eyes were brought to the attention of a gorgeous red button up, something that would compliment his tan skin perfectly.

he set his bags down and picked up the long sleeved shirt, holding it up to him as he looked into the mirror to his left. he smiled to himself as he was right about it complimenting him. the shirt was a bit oversized but he loved it that way.

he happily decided to buy it and just as he was bending down to pick up is bags, he bumped into someone.

"watch it" was what he heard before he turned around to meet the, somewhat intimidating, stare of a raven haired boy.

"it was an accident, chill" taehyung remarked.

"yea? well i don't give a fuck. maybe you should take more caution of your surroundings" he snarled and rolled his eyes. taehyung scoffed and glared at him.

"you know, i was going to apologize to you, but you're a real asshat. you and your tacky shoes can leave me alone" taehyung smirked at his own comment.

"do you even know who i am?" the boy slightly taller than taehyung asked, almost sounding offended.

"should i...?" taehyung have him a weird facial expression.

"wow, not only are you blind, but you live under a rock. i'm jeongguk, jeon jeongguk" he said proudly.

"congratulations?" taehyung trailed as he picked up his bags.

"wow... maybe you should look me up" jeongguk smirked.

"why would i, the kim taehyung look up someone as irrelevant and low minded as you?" he rolled his eyes and picked up the shirt from the wrack.

"you sound entitled for a nobody" jeongguk said calmly.

"excuse you? i am not a 'nobody'. if anything, that's you"

jeongguk then showed taehyung his instagram and his eyes darkened a little.

"no doll face, you really are the nobody"

"hm, if that's so then maybe you're the one who lives under a rock" taehyung then pulls up his instagram page.

jeongguk was a little taken back as his mouth slightly parted. he then looked at his post that showed and scoffed.

"wow my posts are way better than yours" he said bluntly.

"weird since i have more followers than you.. but go off i guess" taehyung then put his phone in his pocket.

"you know what, i'll let my followers decide who has better posts" jeongguk said in an annoyed tone.

"as will i" taehyung simply responded. "now if you will, i'd like to move on with my day as i am very busy later" he sighed and tried to walk pass the boy.

"yea? me too. i'll be busy proving that i'm the better model" he smirked as he stopped taehyung from walking.

"we'll see jeon" taehyung then walked past him and to the counter to pay.

"trust me, we will" jeongguk mumbles and walks out of the store, not noticing the girls recording and taking pictures of him and the silver haired boy at the counter.

"oh my god! i can't believe two of the best instagram models just talked to each other!" one of the girls squeals.

"i know right!" the other responds and uploads the pictures she got onto her instagram.

"omg, we should call it 'taegguk'. get it? jeongguk and taehyung" she smiled brightly.

"yes!!" the girls then walked around the mall as they continued to talk about the scene they just witnessed.

_______________________________

OOTD

COMING SOON