Angel x Male!Ghoul Reader

Request was from KenBro19

REDO BC IM AN IDIOT AND DONT KNOW ABOUT THE ANIME SORRY
[𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

WaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cant even think of another ugliest thing,but only me. "*Sniffling* I wish I was dead.......乃ㄩㄒ | 卂爪 ᗪ乇卂ᗪ ㄚㄖㄩ 卩乇|匚乇 ㄖ千 丂卄|ㄒ" I said in rage. I hated myself so much....I bet angel doesn't actually love me.

"Hey babe,want anything from town" Suddenly I hear the voice of the one an only Angel Dust A.K.A My boyfriend(Or Girlfriend but yes idk guys).

"Nothing..." I then stayed at the corner where I always go to.

"Hey..." I turn to see Angel about to Caressing my right cheek,it felt nice Angel touching my cheek. He then brought me some dead parts which I digged in.

"We are going to get rid of this emo of yours ok?" Angel said as I just sat there.

"..." I flopped my back to the floor,while eating a arm "Five more minutes and No...." "Oh for the love of...fine,I'll be at the bar,...Love you my hungry boy~" Angel said as he went out of my room.

I then sat up,"Hmm,maybe I should stop this moping........Ha nope!" I flopped back onto the floor but face flat.

"Gotta go babe,I have to mess with vaggie again,Love you~" I heard angel said as I looked up at him and gave him a kiss face.

"K,Luve chu too~" I said but ploted my face flat onto the hard wood floor again.

"Hey come on (Y/n),what's got you all worked up?" I then heard the head miss Charlotte A.K.A Charlie.

"Oh nothing,just me being an ugly guy, does angel actually love me?" I asked and faced towards Charlie. ,"Yes he does,and to tell you the truth." She looks around and faces me again.

"He freaking talks about you non-stop,even when he's drunk. He whines,crys,and is scared if something happened to you!" She said looking like she wanted to get that out of her chest.

I look at her in shocked,no one has loved me for years I think,I cant even remember when I was scared for.
"R-really,he cares for me" I felt a tear forming into my eyes,as Charlie looks like she fucked up something,but she looked behind me.

Before I could turn to see what she was looking at I heard him shouted

"CHARLIE,YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME NEVER TOO MENTION IT TO MY BABY BOY!" It was angel,I smiles to him,then heard footsteps going far away from me.

"Too late now ya Bitch!" Then laughs as she runs downstairs. "Is it true Angel cakes?" I stared down all zoned-out. "Do you....actually love me?"

"Uh Duh! Ofcourse I've always love you ever since we were friends,and I hated seeing you mope around cause it made me feel....sad." angel says hugging me from behind. I hug him back tightly while my tears go down to my face.

"Hey hey hey, dont be sad. Want me to stay home with you?" Angel suggested as I nodded to them. He picked me up and snuggled close to me,pet my head,and gives me small light kisses onto my neck.

"We can eat (F/f) and watch (f/m) k?" Angel asked which made me happy....again.

"Thank you for being here for me.....I'm sorry for being a moping beast.(hope this doesn't offend anyone I'm sorry)

He hugs and again while saying,"no no no babe,its ok. Besides you are beautiful emo or not~"

I then wanted to cry again but hold it in,"Aww thanks angel"

"Don't mention it cupcake~❤"

A/n: I'm still gonna try to do my stories guy and gals,I am not gonna promise to continue the book,but I'll TRY to.

Love you all and sorry if this is short yall. Bye my Wattpadians😊.

Word count:624