The park after help

As I  heard a knock I opened the the door slightly to check who it was to find........

JEON JUNGKOOK

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"SHH just let me in and i will explain what happened"  he whispered quietly as he slightly pushed the door to help himself in.

I folded my hands and let him explain what happened.

"Army found out about this place and you have to help me out now''

''Help? To the rudest person in the world!?'' I asked to him while raising my brow.

'' I am not the rudest , okay? I just need to stay here for one night...one night, please''

Hmm..My energy is going down and of course I want energy plus for blackmailing him, I need to know more about him.So,I think I'll go with this, ''Fine.But only for one  night.And you will sleep on the floor.'' I said and he first clenched his teeth and then having no option,he nodded while he smiled but I did not returned the smile to him. I went into the bathroom to have a shower and closed the door behind myself.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I laid the mattresses on the floor before laying in it.

Seriously! She is telling me the great golden makanae to sleep on the floor!

But what can I do those fans I understand that I am handsome but they are still too crazy for me.

As a habit I shifted my hand under the pillow but my elbow hit to something hard I see in the direction only to find...... 

MY WOODEN BOX WITH MY TEDDY!! 

I CANT BELIEVE HER!! 

We just met now and she has my stuff already!! I am sure she will use that for blackmailing me even though she is not my fan but still.  wait...SHE MAY HAVE MORE OF MY STUFF!! I need to find my other stuff she has or I may fall in her trap. I turned my head behind me to find a drawer. Lets check that

purse

photos

money 

documents

Wait, her documents....I can find her info and blackmail her, great job Jungkook . I praised myself then took a photo of it and pretended to sleep because I heard the bathroom door open and I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I laid on her bed and closed my eyes pretending to sleep. She came near me and touched my cheeks. When she touched my cheeks, I felt my energy drained out of my body and slowly everything blacked out.

AOM'S POV
It happened to be 36 hrs without any energy I  needed some then I saw the great 'Jeon jungkook' sleeping I touched his cheeks to take some energy cuz he is the only human here anyways but....

Why does his energy taste so good??
(*coughs* yes the energy has a taste)

I never tasted this it was something else but the tastiest thing I ever tasted because of the taste I couldn't resist and slowly took all of his energy out I didn't realise that I  was just going to kill him but soon realised it and stopped taking his energy moving back to the bed to sleep (*coughs* yes vampires can sleep)

Next day
I was the first to wake up jungkook was still asleep and leaving him I went inside the bathroom did my morning routine and made breakfast I had an interview today so I left my hair open with a black crop top and pink skirt (Aom doesn't look like this it is just an pic)

Next dayI was the first to wake up jungkook was still asleep and leaving him I went inside the bathroom did my morning routine and made breakfast I had an interview today so I left my hair open with a black crop top and pink skirt (Aom doesn't loo...