Love at first sight

A/N: Kenshin x Sasuke requested by SweetMoonlight22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenshin POV

There is a drinking party here in Katsugeyama. I've been waiting for my pickled plums and sake for nearly 20 minutes.

"Lord Kenshin, please don't draw your sword and threaten anyone. You are going to go above your quota" said Sasuke just as I was about to stand up and make my way to threaten that vassal.

"Sasukeeee, help me! Yuki's taking my sweets again...."

"Lord Shingen, I said your allowed to eat any sweets you want for tonight but that doesn't mean you should eat a whole tray of each!"

Speaking of Sasuke, its been exactly 4 years since we met.

Flashback to 4 years ago

I've been fighting for an hour now yet no opponent proved to be worthy.

"Is this the best that you can actually do?"

The man scowled at me then tried to slice my head off but I blocked it.

"Lord Kenshin, watch out!"

The second I looked back, there are several arrows that pierced my upper body.

At this point, I can feel myself about to drop but one vassal managed to get me out of the battle field and into a tent that serves as the infirmary

I saw a man with glasses wearing an odd white robe. He was quite hansome. "Please allow me to help bandage this man" then he said weird stuff about a compressing breast.

I looked at him sharply before losing my consciousness.

Timeskip back to the present

Being reminded of the past is a bit of a nice thing. Sasuke used to be quite weak. He even let out a few shrieks back when I was still training him.

Sasuke used to be so good at being a ninja. He even looked cool and handsome

"Hey Kenshin, you seemed to be in a good mood. Did you see a beautiful woman today?" Shingen wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I gave him a scowl. "Hey Sasuke, are you really sure about dating this boar of a woman?" Yukimura asked.

"Yes, nothing makes me happier than to be with her. I really love her."

Hearing that sentence brought me back to reality and makes my heart ache a bit. No matter what I may feel about Sasuke, he still loves Y/N. He trained under me for 4 years just for her.

I should just keep quiet. If being with her makes him happier than being with me then so be it.

It doesn't matter if I'm sad. He is happy that's all I need.
I continued to drink my sake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope you like this SweetMoonlight22. Imma update your other requests soon.....more like now.