XVII.

I enjoy his presence. I enjoy the feeling of holding him between my arms. I apologize over and over again for leaving. I didn't have options. I was in danger and I'm still are but the only thing that matters to me is him. I thought I wouldn't be able to see him again.

-"I think someone wants to tell you something."-Chris breaks the hug and I look into his eyes. What is he talking about?

He looks at Sian and nods.

Oh, no. Not this again.

-"Y/n..."-Sian starts to speak but I don't look at her. I can't look at her in the eye. Last time I did, I saw her eyes burning with anger. I don't think I'm ready to see those eyes again.

-"Sian, please, let's go home. We'll talk about it there."- I look at her. She just nods. There are tears in her face and I truly feel like she regrets what she did.

-"It's my turn to drive now. I won't let you guys drive anymore."- Haruto takes the keys from Sian's hand and she laughs.

Wait, what did I miss?

Chris takes my bags and I smile to him.

-"Still a gentleman I see."- I wink at him for the first time. I am getting more and more confident around him and I'm loving that feeling.

-"Look! It's Bang Chan!" –A girl yells and Chan's eyes widen.

-"Run."- He says, looking at me.

-"What?"- I frown confused

-"RUN!"- He holds my hand and starts to run. 

-"He's right there! Is that his girlfriend? Let's get them!" - The same girl  yells again and her friends start to chase us.

-"Sorry, sorry, sorry."-  Chris apologizes to everyone while we run through the airport corridors. 

-"What are you doing?"- I look at our intertwined hands and smile.

-"Are they still following us?"- He turns his head back to look at me. I nod.

I look back to see a group of girls running behind us.

We arrive to the parking and we enter Sian's car.

Wait, Sian!

-"We left Sian and Haru-"- I try to speak but he puts his finger in my lips, shutting me up

-"Hide, they are looking for us."- We look at the girls through rearview mirror.

They look everywhere, all of them are holding their phones and cameras. I wonder if they recorded our race.

-"What has just happened?" I look at Chris and he raises his shoulders.

We can't take it anymore and we laugh. 

-"Don't laugh! We could've been discovered." -He says, but he continues to laugh.

I hit him jokingly.

-"Geez guys. What is wrong with you?"- Haruto says, as he carries all my bags all alone. Sian walks behind him and smiles.

-"Leave them alone, they're in love."- Sian puts my bags in the trunk as we continue to laugh.

This has been the best moment of my life so far. I went from being scared to cry to laugh in just a few minutes. Maybe I am living Seoul after all. Maybe this is just the beggining of something new.

Haruto drives us home. I look through the window on this rainy day. I've always loved rain. It made me feel happy. I remember the day Chris and I observed the rain while talking about life. That day was the last one I spent with him before leaving yet here I am, looking at the same sky and same boy while it rains. 

We arrive at the jyp building and Chris leaves. I don't want him to. I'm way too scared of losing him again. I want him to come home with me because I also might be scared of Sian. I definitely can't face that conversation alone. 

Haruto leaves and I thank him again for everything. I want to think that I gained a friend and I want to think that he doesn't feel hurt. He deserves to be happy and I can't give him that happiness. 

Sian and I are now alone. She is driving us home as we arrive to the famous avenue where Sian lives. The same avenue that saw me cry, laugh and leave. The same avenue that is seeing me return. 

We remain quiet, too scared to break this silence that hides words of hurt, fear but also love. 

I take my luggage and enter Sian's house. My house here. I feel like I am going to faint. All these feelings at once make me feel dizzy.

-"Whenever you're ready..."- Sian sits down on the same old sofa where she told me she was someday going to become an idol. The first day I spent in Seoul. I'm not ready to talk about it yet but the sooner the better.

I sit down besides her and she sighs.

"Y/n... I'm really sorry. I didn't have a choice. He told me he-" - Sian's voice shakes and her eyes cover with tears.

-"Sian, what did he tell you?"- I pat her shoulder softly. I want her to know that I'll be here for her no matter what.

-"H-he found out that I helped you escape and I managed to bring you here and he also told me he would hurt you if I didn't get those pictures of Chris and you and I just felt so jealous because I've liked him for so long that I- I just didn't know what I was doing." - I look at my best friend, struggling with words and I inmediatly start to cry. I feel bad for her. When we were younger, I used to tell her to leave me. To get away from me because I didn't her to be involved in all of this. I didn't want her to be hurt. But somehow she saved me now, she came back to the old Sian who protected me no matter what. She is my best friend.

She sobs and I hug her.

-"Here, y/n. You left this" - She gives me the polaroid I took back, with her quote written on it. That absolutely breaks my heart.

-"Hey, hey. We would get through this, okay? I promise." - I look her in the eye. Her eyes are back to normal. I can't see anger anymore, I see the old Sian through them. 

"There where you are is..."- I look at her, hoping she remembers our sentence, the one we said everyday, the one who consolidated our friendship.

"... where I want to be." 

-

PLEASE READ!

hi everyone! i am not sure about this chapter but... here you go! i feel like i am getting worse and worse at writing so i apologize for that. anyways, i really hope you liked it.

ALSO... a big surprise is coming! i am writing a new fanfic but the problem is that i don't know which kpop boy to use as the protagonist so i want YOU guys to comment for your boy! which fanfic would you like to see next? please comment! rules will of course continue! we still have more stories of chris and y/n to tell! 

(it could also be someone outside stray kids, we are multis in this household.)

thank you for your support! i sometimes read your comments and tear up... you guys are so nice :(

I love you all, seriously.

Until next time, 

marina x