16

Damn it! I cursed inside my head.

I played with his soft black hair as I stare deeply into his dark eyes; his eyes says the same as what I am conveying. Lust and need. I removed his hoodie and said, "screw my rules right now. I need you."

The moment I gave my go signal, Jimin crashed his lips back to mine again and I can feel it's more lustful and more full with passion; he became more needy with the way he moves his lips against mine. The same lips that claims every part of my body as his. The very lips that marks me to be Park Jimin's.

As I grind myself to him, I can feel his length throbs as he gets harder by the second against my equally wet throbbung core; I lifted myself up from him so he can remove his Calvin Klein boxer brief. I pulled away from him and lean back a little so he can properly remove my black undies. As soon as he's done, I sat right back on his lap and kissed even more.

"Shit, babe. You're so wet." Jimin grunted the moment our bodies met again. I smiled briefly at him.

"You know how to shut me up naman when I get too loud, right?" I told him while I catch my breathe.

Jimin nodded, I lifted myself up again and lined myself against his length. As I sat down slowly, feeling every bit of length, shit; fully sat down.

I start to enjoy the best ride I love.

No time for gentleness, we were both needy for each other's touch, his hands and lips devours my body as I clench I handful of his hair, enjoying my ride.

"Ah!-" I moaned loud as I felt Jimin's length rubbed my sensitive spot. He kisses my mouth shutting me up as I counting to moan hard and loud as I'm nearing my release.

"Ba...Ba...Babe...---Jimin... I'm close." I moaned as I briefly stopped and scratched his back as I am starting to get high from the ecstacy of our shared love.

Jimin hugs my waist and began to thrust hard, "hold it in babe, a little more."

Soon his thrusts became sloppy and I completely shut up as I am in complete high the moment Jimin let me release around his length, I quivered as I release, feeling his hot liquid fill me up as well.

I hugged him tight for support as I bite his shoulder softly, breathing heavily as I finally went back to reality; Jimin hugged my body frame securely as he waits for me to catch my breathe.

"Well that was...intense." He said against my ear, I chuckled weakily as I suddenly felt tired.

"This was because of a full month with no Jiminie." I cooed.

Jimin lifts me up and lays me down on the bed as he went to the bathroom. I flinched a little when I felt a damp cloth run against my core.

"It's just towel, hahaha. You hate the aftermath of sex, babe. Baka i-regret mo bigla the next day that we did this if I don't clean you up at least." Jimin said as he continue to clean me up.

I smiled softly, "oh sige na, pamukha mo pa saken I hate being dirty." After cleaning me, I watch him wear a fresh pair of a boxer brief, Jimin pulls me up as he lets me wear a new comfy sweater.

I looked at him sleepily and pouted, "this is going to be the first and last here sa dorm, Park Jimin. I hate being a kiss and tell, especially to them." I explained.

"Last na talaga, babe. Kasi we'll have your apartment to ourselves na." Jimin grinned, giving me his signature eye smile that I always love.

"Uhh... I hate to break it to you but may kwarto pa rin si Kuya dun." I answered him smugly.

Jimin started whining na naman but I just slopped back down on the bed, I hug Jimin tightly around his torso, nestling my head right under his chin.

I gave his bare chest a peck, "stop whining and let me sleep."

Jimin did stop and I felt him kiss my hair, "good night na, babe. I love you."

"I love you so much, Park Jimin." I said sleepily before going to dreamland.