Chapter 2

The three of them arrived at Lauren's house twenty minutes later and they parked their cars outside. They turned off their cars and got out then they made their way to the front door.

Camila walked up to the door behind Dinah as Lauren unlocked and opened the door. Camila couldn't help but look at the girl's ass again and she reached her hands out.

Camila slowly rubbed Dinah's ass, seeing as it was exposed to her because Dinah was wearing a thong as part of her lingerie. When Dinah felt her hands on her ass, she bit her lip.

Camila licked her lips. "Fuck.." she whispered to herself as the three of them walked inside.

"Where are we going?" Dinah asked Lauren. "Upstairs to our bedroom." The blonde haired girl nodded as Lauren closed and locked the front door back.

Lauren then led both Dinah and Camila to the stairs and they all walked upstairs to go to the room. Camila still had her hands on Dinah's ass, rubbing and squeezing it softly. The three of them walked into the room and Lauren closes then locks the door behind them.

Lauren turns back around and looks at Dinah. "Now, Dinah, now that we're home. Why don't you welcome our guest? Show her some hospitality." The girl looked at her Dom and swallowed. "Can you take off the collar first please?"

She watched Lauren walk over to her and she felt Camila's hands move off her ass immediately as Camila moved out of Lauren's way. Lauren came up behind Dinah and took the girl's collar off since she had asked.

Dinah thanked her Dom and Lauren kissed her on the cheek. "Go." Following Lauren's orders, Dinah turned and walked over to Camila as the other Dom watched her.

The blonde haired girl stopped in front of Camila and leaned in, kissing her slowly. Camila immediately kissed her back slowly which made Dinah very slowly wrap her arms around Camila's neck.

She gasped lightly into the kiss when she felt Camila pick her up and wrap her legs around her waist as Camila carried her over to the wall.

Dinah could feel the wall against her back and ass as Camila pressed her against the wall while deepening the kiss. Dinah whimpered softly into the kiss.

She could feel Camila's bulge against her thigh and Lauren watched the two of them together.

"Bring her to the bed and do what you want with her." Lauren instructed and Camila slowly pulled back from the kiss, smirking. "Whatever I want?" Lauren nodded at her.

Camila held Dinah up and pulled her off the wall as she turned around. Camila walked over to the bed and laid the beautiful girl down on the bed as Dinah let her.

Camila stood at the edge of the bed, trailing her eyes along Dinah's body.

She reached down and grabbed Dinah by her waist then pulled her up and situated her so that Dinah was sitting up on her knees in front of Camila on the bed.

"Take my shirt off." Camila told the girl and Dinah moved her hands to Camila's shirt to begin unbuttoning it as Camila moved her hands back down to Dinah's glorious ass.

"Tell her what you wanna do to her. She loves dirty talk." Lauren tells Camila as she kept watching the two of them. Camila smirked again and smacked Dinah's ass hard then started talking to her.

"I wanna tie you to this bed, and tease your pretty pussy until you're begging me to make you cum."

Dinah whimpered softly as she heard those words and she unbutton Camila's shirt completely, taking it off her.

She noticed Camila's muscles and abs as she tossed Camila's shirt and she bit her lip.

Camila moved her hands up from Dinah's ass, up her back, to her bra clasp and she unclasped Dinah's bra.