Chapter 6

Few months later...

BTS and TWICE became busy on their tours, the students in the groups got a lot of absences on school. Good thing that the school gave them permission and conaideration to do so, but once they get back to school they would have to catch up on all the lessons by extending their time studying.

Their Stage-Classroom set up tend to exhaust them. After performing and practicing, instead of resting they would find time just to read their past lessons to be ready for school the next day. But as idols who have dreams, they are trying their best not to miss their classes as much as possible. It is tiring but they also like the feeling of being normal students as their fellow students and teachers don't treat them special unlike in other schools. Their privacy is well respected and they can do whatever they want without being filmed on cameras.

One morning...

"Tzuyu-ah, wake up it's time for school" Mina wake Twice's maknae with her soft small voice. She gently caress Tzuyu's arm to wake her up slowly.

"Umm" Tzuyu replied with a low moan, pouting a little like a child, Mina smiled. She stepped back and watch Tzuyu sat on her bed and pray for a while and got up to fold her blanket.

She grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom with her eyes closed. Mina walk towards Chaeyoung and Dahyun

"Dahyun-ah, Dahyun-ah...... Wake up, wake up, Dahyun-ah" She looked above the double deck and tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder slightly "Chaeyoung-ah.... Chaeyoung-ah wake up... Time for school" Mina in uptone voice, being as gentle as possible not to ruin their sleep.

She stepped back and watch Dahyun and Chaeyoung fight their sleep. The two kept on switching positions to wake themself up, Chaeyoung even tried to sit slowly with her hands pressing against the bed, supporting her. Although she is sitting she kept leaning back as if she'll fall back to the bed. While Dahyun is trying to open her eyes and wake up fully but always ends up getting back to sleep.

Mina looked down a bit, feeling very sorry for waking them up. She understands how tired they are and how hard it is to fight sleep because she feels the same. However, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are the ones who asked her to wake them up last night because they knew that they might wake up late and miss their classes.

"Good Morning" Mina said with a little bright but low voice, she tried to smile although the two are not seeing it "Prepare when you already can oh?" She stepped out of the room and headed towards the dining room

"How is it? Are they awake?" Jeongyeon asked on the dining room

"Um, Tzuyu" Mina answered, she stared at the food and let out a small sigh "They look so tired"

"You do too" Jeongyeon laughed just to cheer them up. Looking at Mina's  sleepy eyes "Can't you not attend class today? And just rest?"

"We wanted to, but it'll be difficult to catch up" Mina said while serving her food. She also feels weary, even taking  bath did not remove her sleepiness but here she is, all dress up going to school.

"And you have few more years to experience this" Jeongyeon said

Mina ate a bread and nodded, looking a bit tired just by thinking

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung will graduate earlier than you and Tzuyu." Jeongyeon stated while grabbing some bread too "Yours and Tzuyu's course need a lot of patience and time but it's cool, really cool" Jeongyeon smiled in awe

"Hm, when it's hard I just visualize myself in a lab gown and think that I will really wear one with my name. It gives me courage to proceed" Mina lengthy and meaningfully said. Smiling, as if she has been motivated again