Note from the Author. [Apology]

Dear Readers,

We're sorry we haven't been updating our story in a while. I don't like lying and quite frankly I'm terrible at it so I'll be completely honest. I let my laziness get the best of me and as a result I haven't been thinking of ideas for what to write in this story. I will tell you that it has been more difficult for me to get ideas for this and we most likely may be ending this story when we can't come up with any more ideas to put in here. The issue is when you start writing a fan fiction, it seems to be easy just writing down the ideas for it on to Wattpad, however once you start to run out, the story seems to get repetitive, boring, and readers loose interest in reading your story. We don't want this to happen and we want to keep our chances at winning a watty, so we're going to continue with our best efforts to put our ideas on paper, and build this story, but when we start to run out of Ideas, we'll most likely have to end the story. We're working on writing chapter 15 and I personally want to get it to you as soon as possible so that we can get back on track with writing this. It's also been no help that it's summer vacation for my friends and I and hopefully I'll get back in to the writing spirit when school starts again (Aug. 29). Anyway in conclusion we're very sorry that we left you hanging on chapter 14 and the next chapter will be out as fast as we can get it out to you all. Have a fabulous rest of your day or night (whenever you're reading this lol) and enjoy chapter 15 when it comes out.

From,

izuku.dekukun (Instagram) - Author

soft.shou (Instagram) - Proofreader