Finale

When she goes into labour,she insists that her husband stays in the delivery room with her and he sees it all. The blood, the pain, the screams. Later he describes to her how he almost fainted and she is satisfied."Men need to know what their wives go through when giving birth to their children", she says to herself.

After her delivery,he becomes a model husband. The baby is placed in the incubator as she is so small. She stays there for a period of three weeks before she is released to go home. Before leaving the hospital after the final checkup, she is advised by the nurses to stay home with her baby for two years, so she can be nurtured and cared for properly."Your baby is preemie and she needs all your love, care and warmth. She will not be fully strong until she clocks 2.Care for her well oh, so that we will not be hearing stories that touch",an elderly nurse advises her. She thanks her and leaves wondering how she will face another two years of the maltreatment from her husband and lack of freedom due to being cashless.
"God you see me. Please don't let me go through another two years of suffering", she cries out from the depths of her heart.

The first six months after the delivery of the baby are good for her as her husband is more interested in the welfare of the baby than antagonising her. She has a lot on her plate, a preemie baby,her two year old daughter and regular home chores. Her husband's drama is suddenly the least of her problems. Whenever any need arises,she draws a list and gives to him. The rest is up to him. She stops asking him for personal things so he has no excuse whatsoever to give her attitude. She wakes up exhausted and goes to sleep super exhausted and life goes on.

One day she hears her husband's phone ringing and picks it up with the intent of taking it to him outside. The baby is asleep and the ring tone is very loud."Who is this calling self?This person had better not wake up the baby. She just fell asleep", she mutters and glances at the phone only to do a double take. His phone has stopped ringing and a message has come in under the name 'Lolita'. She is able to read the first few lines before the phone locks and what she has seen is " I've missed you....".
"Who on earth is this Lolita chick?", she asks herself. She has met a lot of his female acquaintances and there has never been a Lolita among them.
"Don't react yet,get all your information first before you react, so he won't be able to deny it and make you look like a fool", she says trying to calm herself down.
She takes deep breaths and drops his phone back the way she it was previously. There is no way she will be taking his Lolita's message to him. Over the past few months she has noticed him putting passwords on his phone and devices but did not see it as anything. He goes through her phone periodically and she let's him. She doesn't password her phone because she's got nothing to hide. Fortunately for her she knows several of his password so she decides to wait for an opportune time to go through his phone again.
He comes in and she says "Your phone was ringing oh" and goes to the kitchen to prepare the next meal of the day. She watches him from the corner of her eyes as he picks his phone up and goes outside with it.

Come night time he's asleep, she picks up his phone and tries a password,the phone unlocks. She smiles and looks for text messages from Lolita,there are none. She goes to whatsapp and sees some messages from a lady who looks the complete opposite of her. While she is chocolate coloured and slim,this lady is dark skinned and very busty. What shocks her are the types of messages she sees on the chat especially the ones sent by her husband " I will be going to excellence hotel tomorrow. I can't wait to do all manner of things to you,squeeze your b**bs....." the message goes on and on and on. Although the name Lolita has been deleted from his contacts,she knows that is the Lolita chick that sent a message earlier.
"Got you",she says with a grim expression on her face. Finally she goes to sleep pondering on how to handle the situation.

The next day,she's quiet while he is all lovey dovey and unusually helpful with the chores,even offering to make breakfast. Instead of feeling happy, she feels irritation and suffocation and when he becomes handsy, she can take it no longer and decides to confront him.
"Please let's go to the room I want to discuss something important with you",she says to him after putting on cartoons for the kids to keep them busy.
"What's the matter?", he asks sounding nervous and she realises instantly that he suspects she has seen something.
They go into the bedroom and she locks the door. Suddenly she whirls to face him and says " Who is Lolita?"
"What....?", he begins to stammer and she doesn't give him time to say anything else before she continues "I saw a message on your phone and you told this Lolita chick you want to lick her p*****.Are you cheating on me?Are you spending money we barely have on strange women in hotels? I swear if you are cheating on me after everything I have gone through with you,you will..."
"No!No!No!I don't know this Lolita girl .A friend of mine in the office uses my phone to chat with her so that his fiancee will not know he is cheating on her", he quickly replies as he realises that her emotions are out of control and she is ready to do serious damage.
She looks at him and laughs"What? And you let him do that knowing that you are a married man?",she hisses at him.
In her mind she is saying" Look at the answer he gave me,he must think I'm a mumu abi?".
Before she can say anything further there is a knock on the door and she hears "Mummy, why are you angry? Are you angry with me", from a teeny tiny voice.
"No my love,I'm not angry with you. Wait for me in the sitting room. I'm coming okay?"she responds.
She waits for the tiny footsteps to recede then she looks at him and says " If this ever happens again. If you cheat on me and I find out, this marriage is over, even if I don't believe in divorce".
Then she unlocks the door and goes to her children. She breathes deeply several times and reminds herself that she will maintain peace for the sake of her children.

The nasty attitude reduces and her husband only acts out when he is broke or stressed from work which is a great improvement from before.

Does the drama end there?Of course not but they learn to live with each other and she forgives him over and over again. Love is not perfect.

The End!

Please read vote and comment.