One Last Time

This chapter is containing sexual content.

The ride back to Minnie's place was a quiet one. The only time Minnie spoke was when she had to give Christopher the directions. 

When they stopped outside Minnie's building she asked him when he was going back.

"Tomorrow afternoon," he replied.

"It was nice seeing you," Minnie gave him half a smile.

"You too. Though, can I use your bathroom before I go back to my hotel? I had too much to drink earlier." Christopher shot her an apologetic smile.

"Sure."

Minnie walked in front of him and unlocked the door to her apartment. She showed him where the bathroom was before she walked into her living room to set her stuffed bear on her couch. As she walked to the kitchen to drink some water, she heard Christopher come out of the bathroom and whistle to himself.

"Quite some place you've got here," he said and sounded impressed as he glanced into her living room, bedroom and kitchen.

"Thanks," Minnie replied as she leaned against the counter. "I like it a lot"

Christopher stood in front of her and leaned against the counter on the opposite side. For the first time that day, Minnie noticed what Christopher was wearing. He wore dark jeans and a dark blue Henley shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She hinted the tattoos on his arms.

"How's your family?" Minnie asked and watched as Christopher's shoulder shrunk and he held his gaze on the floor for a while. When he finally looked up at her she noticed that his eyes were blank.

"My mum and Carter are fine. But my dad died in an accident three years ago."

Minnie was taken aback. "I had no idea," she said and set her glass down behind her on the counter. She reached out and pulled Christopher into a hug.

"I was so close up him," Christopher whispered and Minnie could feel his tears land on her shoulder.

"I remember that," she whispered back.

They were stood in the embrace for a while, then Christopher pulled away. He apologized for crying before he lifted his shirt to dry his eyes. Minnie couldn't help but stare at his abs as he did. And Christopher noticed. He placed his hand on her neck and pulled her lips to his. Minnie felt his facial hair brush against her skin as he kissed her neck and it was a huge turn on for her. 

She knew she shouldn't do it. He was engaged. But she couldn't help it.

So, she did the only thing she could think of, and pulled away and grabbed his hand and lead him towards her bedroom. Christopher pushed her up against the wall and kissed her harder than before. Minnie grabbed the end of Christopher's t-shirt and pulled it over his head. 

Their mouths found each other and Minnie felt Christopher beginning lift the end of the dress up before on of his hands slid in between her legs and into her underwear. She gasped as his finger slid inside of her and she had a hard time standing up. Christopher noticed and slid his arm around her to support her as his other hand continued to please her.

"Christopher," she moaned. 

"Come for me, Minnie," he growled in response, and soon after she did. 

She panted for a while before she gathered herself. She noticed that Christopher was watching her and she gave him a coy smile. 

"One last time before I leave?" he asked and she pulled him in for another kiss. She helped him off with his pants and underwear and he helped her off with her dress and underwear. They fell onto the bed together and kissed for a while before he slid into her. He kept a slow pace and she loved every second of it. 

Afterwards Minnie and Christopher were lying on Minnie's bed. Him on his back and her resting her head on his chest. 

"How did he die?" Minnie asked. She felt Christopher's body tense and wondered if she had made a huge mistake. But he answered.

"He was at work, building a house. He was going to help a man who had a nailer, by holding the planks. Somehow the man missed the plank, there was too much force or something, and the nail hit my dad's hand. As the stubborn man my dad was, he only put a bandage on and continued to work and he never showed it to a doctor. When he finally did, he already had a blood-poisoning all over his body and they couldn't save him."

"I'm sorry, Christopher," Minnie sighted and wiped her tears.

"At that moment and on the funeral, I really wished I had you to talk to. I tried to reach out to you, but I didn't have your number and April was still mad at me for leaving you."

"I wish I had known." Minnie whispered and lifted her head to look at him. Christopher pulled her in for a kiss and they made love again.