Chapter One: The first Study

*Dismissal Bell Rings*

KIRISHIMA's POV:

I slam my head on my desk, "Oh no I'm gonna fail!" I feel someone's presence walk by my desk, It was Bakugou.

"You know you can always study" he says,

Me being the desperate person I am ask him, "Oh Yeah!....Will you help me study!?"

"No"

"Oh come on!.... Please?"

"No."

And just like that, I slam my head once more, "I'm gonna Fail."

He sighs, "Fine, I'll help you study. But just so you know, I won't take it easy on you."

  "Okey, I can live with that!" I say as I pack up my backpack. I see him walking off, not waiting for no one else so I yell, "hey hold up!" But he doesn't stop.

    Our walk to the dorms isn't that far. The whole way we were talking about how we wanna improve with our quirks and etc. Once we arrive to our floor we stop in front of his dorm. "I'll be there at 7:00 pm", he said.

   "Okey! I have time to take a shower! See ya in a bit!"

   "Sure...", he goes inside and closes the door behind him.

    I go to my dorm, right next to his! I hum a short melody and gather up my change of clothes for after the shower. I walk towards the elevator and press the button. The door opens and I see Kaminari and Midoriya inside. "Hi guys!"

  "Sup bro!", said Kaminari. "Hey Kirishima-kun", said Midoriya. "Where you headed?"

   "First Floor Please!", I say with a smile. "What about y'all?"

  "I'm headed with my boy Sero, we finna play sum Minecraft with Mina! Wanna come?", said Kaminari as the elevator rose.

"Sorry but after my shower I'm gonna study, What about you Midoriya? Where are you headed?"

  "I'm actually going with Todoroki-kun! He wants me to teach him how to play board games."

  "Ah that explains the bag", the elevator doors open. "Alrighty see ya!" They both said their goodbyes and left the elevator. I was alone.