{*Bonus*} The Picnic!

KIRISHIMA's POV

We arrived to the park and the whole ride Bakugou wouldn't let go of me. I think I even felt asleep on him. Don't blame me!! He was pretty comfortable...

I bet Mina, Kami and Sero took pictures while I wasn't looking.

So again, we arrived at the park.

Everyone had their own picnic stuff and we all separate into groups.

Us, the Bakusquad, chose a place under a cherry blossom tree.

It was still fall so there was some shade in those beautiful pink heart shaped petals.

We sat down and started to eat.

Bakugou starts to take bites out of my sandwich and I grab my sandwich with my right hand and extend it to where he can't reach it. He pulls me by my collar and licks the crumbs off on the left side of my lips. I blush really bad and cover my face really embarrassed and he gets my off guard and takes my sandwich!

Mina is obviously taking pictures and the rest of the squad just laughs and awehs at us.

Kami and Sero aren't any different either. Kami takes Sero's juice and pretends like he didn't drink any, so then Sero takes some from him and it goes on and on until one of them kisses the other on the cheek and gives up.

Jirou just plays her guitar and chills as she watches us guys flirt with eachother.

Not far from us actually is the Dekusquad.

I stand up and walk towards them to see if they have napkins cuz Kami spilled Jirou's juice when he was trying to take Sero's again.

💚"Kirishima-Kun Hey!!"

❤️"Hi Midoriya!!"

💚"So i heard!!"

❤️"Yeah we are-"

Bakugou interrupts,

💥"What are you doing here Ei?"

❤️"Ei!!??"

💚"Hey Kacchan!!"

💥"Tch- sup..... Deku"

❤️"I came to see if they had napkins,"

❄️"Yeah, here. (Todoroki hands them over) "

❤️"Thank you very much!! Also congrats you too!!"

Midoriya hugs Todoroki

💚"You too!! I can see you are happy now Kacchan!"

❤️"Huh?"

💥"To your information, Deku, I am satisfied with what I got and I love it so much"

Bakugou hugs me and squeezes my from behind.

❤️"Ok well, thank you for the napkins and good luck for both of you!!"

💚"You too Kirishima-Kun and Kacchan!!"

I turn around to go back but I see Bakugou from the corner of my eye giving Midoriya a thumbs up.

I dunno why tho...

We head back and enjoy our trip for the rest of the day!

Turns out Mina did take pictures of us and she sent them all too me.

Including one from the park when me and Bakugou where on the swings!

She probably got Hagakure to follow us around and take pictures without us noticing!!

(Me and my friend made a collab on this beautiful piece of artwork! Obviously she did the coloring!!)

I print them out and put them on the wall, place some fairy lights around them and sit down on my bed.

Bakugou hugs me and I give him a soft little kiss.

❤️"I can't believe I have someone as amazing as you!"

💥"I can't either..... you are my whole world!"

❤️"So will you forever be mine?"

💥"Only if you agree to be my future partner in lookout for crime and save japan!"

❤️"Thats a promise I won't ever brake"

💥"But to achieve that you have to pass and graduate UA first!"

❤️" I will with the best Tutor I have with me everyday!"

💥"Hell yeah!! Just as long as I'm having studying sessions with you, nothing bad will bring your grade down"

❤️"That sounds like a total ass bet!"

💥"Hmpf- you dork"

He gives me a smile and I just know that my whole world is here with me right here right now.

I will never let go of him.

Ever!

—————The End —————