*and here, we have a picture of our cute boy from the parking lot, Daniel Holt.*

Jordan

At first, his eyes were just forest green to me. But the plane ride to New York gave me too much time to work on a description. Well, I'm a writer. That's what I do. Get over it.

His eyes were the colour of a cool summer evening, with hints of green palm trees, swaying in the breeze. A single green leaf landing on a pond, causing it to ripple, but not completely destroying the serenity of the whole environment in general. The whole scene swirling around a whirlpool of inky black. They were beautiful but not intense; they had a sort of calming feeling to them.

Whatever was in those eyes somehow helped me get my mind off Cole for a while, which is why I didn't want to leave them so soon after meeting them. But I was also hesitant to throw away my education and my future for the sake of that boy, especially if it was very unlikely that I would find him again, so I decided to go to college.

_____

I walked to my dorm room, luggage in hand. My roommate was some guy named Daniel Holt, I really hoped he was fun.
I had been unpacking my things for a good twenty minutes when the door opened, and in stepped pretty boy from the parking lot.

"Hey, I'm Danny Holt." He introduced. "Wait a second," a cheeky smile played on his lips, "Aren't you the guy who dropped his chips and gummy bears?"

What I wanted to say to that was And aren't you the beautiful God who helped me picked them up?
But what came out of my mouth was "Huh? Um uhhh ye- yeah that's me ha ha," I laughed, "The clumsy doofus at your service."

I mentally slapped myself.
I had known this guy for like three days and I already had a tiny crush on him. He was most likely straight too.
He smiled at me.

This was going to be one hell of a semester.