Don't pick a fight with daddy

*A/N pov*

Lets just directly get into it. "What is your name" Changbin asked the girl. The girl was quiet for a whole minute. "My name?" She asked. Changbin laughed sheepishly. "Yeah your name. Or did you also forget that?" He asked. "M-my name is-" The mysterious girl got interrupted by her phone. "Sorry, I need to go home" She said in a hurry. "But I thought you lived alone?" Changbin asked confused. "No.. I mean yeah I do but.. I'm sorry I need to leave" She said and ran. "Can I at least fucking know your goddamn name?!" Changbin yelled after in frustration. Why did the girl run when he asked about her name?

So Changbin took the bus by himself. He came home with puffy eyes, he didn't look good at all. "What happend to you?!" Minho asked worried. "Nothing" Changbin replied emotionless. "There definitely is something wrong" Chan said. "Guys just let him rest-" Alisia tried to pick it up for Changbin but then he exploded. And trust me. When this boy is mad, he is mad. When he is done, he is done. "I FUCKING SAID THERE IS NOTHING. STOP ACTING ALL LIKE I AM ONE OF A IND BABY BECAUSE I AM GODDAMN 19 YEARS OLD NOT 9" He burst out. Everyone gave a shocked look at Changbin, then he rushed away. "I'm gonna sleep" Changbin mumbled while aggressively crawling into his bed. Woojin and Saengmyeon gave a worried look. "Are you alright?" Woojin asked. "Like you really care, just let me sleep" Changbin closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep already. 

-So time skip to the next morning everyone in their own rooms-

Yuki and Jae woke up together. "I am hella hungry" Jae spoke out. "Same" Yuki replied and they both went to the kitchen and cooked together. "Did you hear Changbin yell yesterday?" Yuki asked. "Was asleep" Jae replied. "Oh.. He sounded very frustrated, I am kinda worried" Yuki explained. "What did he say?" Jae asked. "He just burst out. Talking about people need tp leave him alone and treat him like his age" Yuki told her. Jae nod. "Well I guess we should then" Jae said while putting the food over into a comb and taking a seat on the dinning table. Yuki did the same and they started eating. 

"G'day mates, what are we having for brekkie?" Felix asked as he entered the kitchen. "Nothing special just instant noodles." Jae said. "Oh- That totally disappointing you know? I wanted some shrimps on the Barbie for brekkie!" Felix joked. "Back off aussie." Minho interrupted. "Mate.. You scared me" Felix said. "Good" Minho said, while he searched around the kitchen for food. "I have my noodles left, you want them?" Yuki suggested. "sURe I MeAn If YoU DOn"t WaNt It AnyMoRe! That's Very SEwEEt oF YoU" Minho said while dragging Yuki her noodles with him to the couch. "Why did you put your noodles away?" Jae asked. "I thought you where hungry?" She add. "Yeah, not as hungry as I thought." Yuki replied. "What are you gonna do now?" Felix asked as Yuki stood up. "I am gonna check up on Changbin" She said. "Why?" Felix asked. "Didn't you hear him yell yesterday? I am just worried about him, Felix" Yuki explained. "You should be worried about me, I have no food." Felix joked. "Felix I am serious!" Yuki yelled. "Chill, why are you being so frustrated about a little joke?" Felix asked. "Because I care!" Yuki yelled. "Welp maybe we should deforce and maybe you should marry Changbin and place of me" Felix said with a serious tone. Yuki started tearing up. "I can't believe you are really saying such a thing Felix Lee" Yuki dropped a tear and ran off to Changbin. "Good job mate" Jae said while she left to Jisung his room. "Yeah you did it by yourself." Minho said while he shoved the comb of noodles into felix' hands and walking off to his bed again.

"Binnie?" Yuki asked. "Leave me alone" Chanbin mumbled back as he turned his back to Yuki. "Why would I leave my best friend alone?" She asked while placing a hand on his shoulder. "Because your best friend is dead" Changbin said. "Your not dead." Yuki said. "Well not yet" He replied. "Changbin please" Yuki begged. "What do you want?!" Changbin asked. "I was just worried about you" Yuki mumbled. "But if you really don't want to then i'll leave" She add while she stood up and walked up to Felix his bed, and took her ring off. "Why are you taking your ring off?" Woojin asked. Yuki dropped a tear once again. "Me and Felix are done I guess" She said with a shaking voice and placed the ring on his pillow. Right at that moment Felix walked into the room. "Hey babe- Why are you taking off your ring?!" He asked while his eyes slowly got watery. "You said we should deforce right? Well you want it then you'll get it" Yuki said and walked away crying.