School Frontier

*As what was known as a normal world in today's society is now known as a quirk filled world! Quirks are genetic powers that come from birth. Maybe your parents quirks are related to your quirk. Who knows? Everybody who is attending UA High has a quirk! Except for one kid named Ryan! Lets see what happens with this quirkless little shit hahaha* *Enjoy!*

Today was the first day of UA High for a quirkless boy named Ryan. He didn't have a quirk sure, but he did have something called will. He was willing to do whatever it takes to pass every test whether he had a quirk or not. As he walked into Class 1-A, he decided to make some new friend. A nice girl named Jessily had encountered him. After several minutes of talking with his new friends a mysterious sleeping bag appeared in the class and a man came out. Apparently he was the teacher but... He seemed pretty odd. This kid kept on making noise with his quirk and he suddenly stopped and when we saw our teachers eyes it turned red. He assumed he could erase people's quirk as long as they're in his field of vision. The teacher started talking about quirk development. Even though Ryan didn't have a quirk he took notes on every quirk he saw. So if he ever activates his quirk later on he can learn how to control it. The teacher had announced that the students had 10 months to prepare for the entrance exam. As Ryan went home sad that he couldn't pass because of his quirkless ass he suddenly heard a scream.

He looked over to see that one of his friends were captured by a villain. Held by gunpoint, or... well it was a sludge man so, held at sludge point Ryan decided today was gonna be the day he is known as a hero. He threw his books and bag at it but it didn't have any effect. Suddenly a man appeared from the corner and defeated the villain. Could it be? It was All Might! He was Ryan's idol and he had so many questions. All might had to fly away but Ryan grabbed onto his leg and he flew with him. After that All Might landed on a building and smoke popped out and he looked pretty anorexic. He was skinnier then Ryan! Ryan looked at him in shock but after hearing that he got a hole in his stomach his quirk only worked 3 Hours a day. After 3 Hours passed he forced his limit just to pass on his quirk to Ryan. Not only was Ryan excited, but he had a responsibility. He had to carry on the legacy or power of One For All! But before he got the power he had to work out for 10 Months straight. After that All Might transferred his DNA to Ryan and later on he felt energized. Once the robots got released in the entrance exam he knew what he had to do. Suddenly he looked at the corner of his eye and saw a robot about to crush somebody. He sprung himself up to break the robot and his arm...  He hadn't fully controlled his quirk yet but he had more to learn. After he saved the person the timer went off and he got 60 points for rescue and got accepted in UA High!.