Original WillxGeorge

So this was a one-shot that was too long to continue without giving it a new book, so here's the original word for word:

Will×Alex×James×George×Fraser×Niall

This is gonna be longer than Alex's dick

I also added Niall to make it work better I needed an even number.

Also Idk if i need a hate fucking warning, but Will's a snake in real life and in bed. He will break your vocal cords/make your ass bleed.

Alex provoked the whole thing. Of course Alex, the horny slut. Will just went right along with it as did James, who's been wanting this for so long. Fraser would only agree if James and him could do something. Niall was reluctant despite how much he wanted it.George was so insistent that he was straight that Will got absolutely fed up and well this happened...

Alex and James would talk about their fantasies together sometimes. It was embarrassing, but it felt good to get it out. Alex randomly texted James this:

Big Al- I want to be tied up with a bunch of other twinks and have some big doms take turns fucking us so much rn

Papi- I would be honored to be apart of that.

James wasn't joking. He texts Will, George, Niall, and Fraser over while he's hanging at Alex's flat. George comes out of his room. "Did you just invite me over to my own flat?" George asks.

"Yes. Yes I did," James says.

Everyone shows up. "What the fuck do you want?" Will asks.

"Alex had an excellent idea and I couldn't think of anyone better to fulfill his fantasy," James smirks.

"Fantasy? Like a sexual fantasy?" Niall worries.

"Of course. You scared?" James says.

"Well there's 6 potential people taking part in this, so yeah I am a little confused," Niall responds.

"Get on with it," George says, looking skeptic.

"He had the brilliant idea to tie up him and some other twinks and have a few guys take turns fucking them," James says.

"That sounds awesome," Will says, "As long as i'm not one of the ones being tied up."

"Obviously not," James says. "I'm guessing it'd be Alex, Fraser and George."

"I'm not even gay," George yells.

"Yeah sure," Will says.

That's when Alex comes out of his room. "What the actual fuck is going on?"

"Go fetch some rope and any restraints you have," James says. Alex cowers now.

"You didn't," he stutters out.

"He did," Will says. Alex can't help but listen to James cause his submissive is coming out. He has A LOT of restraints.

He brings out two pairs of handcuffs, a ball gag, a ring gag (it holds the wearers mouth wide open), a blindfold, and silk rope.

"Alex you kinky little shit," Will says. Alex blushes.

"So who's getting tied?" Alex asks.

"I'll volunteer as long as I get to do something with James," Fraser says shyly.

"Have a little crush do we?" James asks, moving closer to Fraser and placing a hand on his chest.

"Maybe," Fraser blushes.