Chapter 2/ NiallxAlex

Song has nothing to do with it lmao. I just like it. I also like 'Parents' by him cause it gives off angsty LGBT teen vibes.

@bigbisexualbitch you must now love me forever

Alex is bent over his bed, pink fluffy handcuffs binding his hands behind his back, Ball gag blocking his sounds. He has a squeaker for communication in his hand. Niall is grinding on his ass, cock hard in his jeans. "Your such a slut baby boy," Niall laughs. Alex whines and nods yes. "It's good you're admitting it."

There's so much Alex wants to say, yet he finds it oh so arousing that he can't. He feels like everyone is watching him, when in reality they're all too caught up in what they're doing.

Niall has to pull off his gag for a minute so he can tell everyone where the condoms are.

Niall squirts lube on his fingers. "Squeak if i can start stretching you," Niall says. Alex squeaks immediately.

Niall slips a finger in easily (Alex gets a lot of action). It only takes like five minutes to stretch Alex. Niall slips a condom on and Alex absolutely swoons. Niall not only has a big cock, he has one of the best looking cocks Alex has ever seen.

Alex pushes his ass back and wiggles it welcomingly. "On a scale of one to ten how hard do you want this. 1 being soft and gentle, ten being you won't be able to walk after i'm done," Niall says.

Alex has to be able to take James and Will, so he holds up 8 fingers. Niall smirks. Niall lubes himself up. "Wise choice. You're still not going to be able to walk, but at least you'll be able to take the others." Niall teases his tip at Alex's hole. "Such a whore. Layed out here for me and all your friends."

Niall slips his tip in and Alex let's out a loud moan muffled by his gag. He bottoms out and temporarily pauses when he hears how loud George and Will are being. Wow, that's hot. Fueled by the sight, he pulls out and slams back into Alex hard. He sets a fast pace, moaning and praising Alex the whole time.

"Feel so good, so tight around me. Shame you're such a slut," Niall says, making Alex's cock twitch.

Niall pounds him hard and fast. He pulls on Alex's hair, making Alex' back arch up. Niall sucks marks into Alex's neck.

Niall can tell by the sounds Alex is making that he's close. "You gonna cum baby boy?" Niall taunts. Alex nods and whines. Niall jacks him off until Alex cums, his entire body shaking.

He collapses, worn out and Niall keeps fucking into him. Niall keeps using him, making Alex harden at the thought.

Niall soon cums in the condom and tears it off, throwing it away. He unhooks Alex's gag. "Did you like that?" Niall smiles.

"Like it? Loved it more like!" Alex says.

"Stfu gaywad. Who shall I be fucking next? Ah, Fraser's open!" Niall says.

~

I am aware that my timing may not always line up but idgaf so shut it.